Dover Official Race Thread

Looks like Dale Jr's car can get in and get out of the corners better than anybody else. He has a pretty strong car today

Originally posted by Happy29@Sep 21 2003, 11:40 AM
Looks like Dale Jr's car can get in and get out of the corners better than anybody else. He has a pretty strong car today
So then why ain't he leading?

Anyone notice that its over 250 laps into the race and Jeff Green in the #43 car is still on the lead lap in the top 15? When was the last time you saw a PE car that high this late?

Maybe the problem at PE isnt the cars, but maybe the drivers...

I dont care much for Jeff Green but he's doing one hell of a job driving the car.

Newman running 19th, not a good day but then again not an awful day for the 12 team

Did Newman just get his lap back? I mean when the yellow came out and with this new racing to the yellow rule

If you were a buisness. Would you want to put yourname on the 49 car.

Nope, I dont wanna put my face on the 49 car neither, cuz I dont want to see it crumpled up.

Now it's time to decide who and who cant make it on fuel if this becomes a fuel mileage race.

Looks like Tony Stewart has just sailed away from Dale Jr. and Harvick

He has the car to do it, now with the caution flag after Wallace got damaged, Mayfields a lot closer to Stewart now.

Jimmy Spencer just got his lap back

OK and they called that caution for what?

Someone getting out of line?

Jeez...

Hmmm, caution for "allmost" hitting the wall??? Spenced now gets a free pass.

Why can't nascar stay out of the race manipulation business?

That is the biggest load of manure all day.

Everyone is starting to pit so I'm assuming that the fuel mileage situation is now out of the way

Dale Earnhardt Jr. only took two tires on that stop. Ryan Newman did NOT pit. Man, than's going to be long aways to conserve fuel.

I dont like this new rule. Cars multiple laps down cant get a lap back? Get used to see only 11 cars on the lead lap towards the end of the race guys, its getting a little pathetic.

Originally posted by RobbyG Fan@Sep 21 2003, 04:27 PM
I dont like this new rule.  Cars multiple laps down cant get a lap back?  Get used to see only 11 cars on the lead lap towards the end of the race guys, its getting a little pathetic.
NOT, only the first driver 1 lap down gets the free pass and I kinda like the new rule. Less temper tantrums

Now it really gets interesting, Newman has some caution laps to conserve fuel, Mayfield, Stewart and Harvick have 4 fresh tires.

Man Jr. took a hard lick and they ar hauliing him off. That is not a good thing. :(

amazing.....and what about the Ray-Ray boys?...Good to see Ray getting close

Back
Top Bottom