Dover RACE thread --- Rd. 1

Dude, I'm replying to my nigs and posting in the meantime. After I log off today I'm gone till the chase start. Fact

91kvcvRzyaL._SL1500_.jpg

Yay & Pocoblow is next week!
tumblr_mi1me64v9d1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

naw..its a challenge chex..ya see each turn is its own animal...you can get it good in one 1 and then the others suffer..its a real issue the CC and driver and car all have to working together....lols.

~I could not keep it up. Sorry--Pocono is not my fav either

Only way he's shocked by it is if he's going by who he thought was going to win when the race started, but we all know how that ended :)

Oh yeah the big crash today wasn't ok... Forgot about who was involved.

Oh yeah the big crash today wasn't ok... Forgot about who was involved.

Yeah, the two ones that will be talked about wasn't god for him. Kyle(who he thought would win) and Biff. So that's probably why he didn't like the wrecks.

Yeah, the two ones that will be talked about wasn't god for him. Kyle(who he thought would win) and Biff. So that's probably why he didn't like the wrecks.

Oops, sorry DaBiff.

@JeffGordonWeb
That's was a disappointing way to end a great day. Car was fantastic for majority of the race. Not sure what caused our issue?

i would love to check out a race from those seat

Hope NASCAR learned a lesson in track inspection. That chunk could have gone the other way into the stands and seriously injured someone. Basically a stray bullet coming off the track.

Hope NASCAR learned a lesson in track inspection. That chunk could have gone the other way into the stands and seriously injured someone. Basically a stray bullet coming off the track.
i remember being at n.wilkesboro and lugnuts flying in the stands and bits of rubber too. you didn't want seats on the first row

i remember being at n.wilkesboro and lugnuts flying in the stands and bits of rubber too. you didn't want seats on the first row
My first race the first thing I wanted to do was get down by the fence as the cars went by. I asked my dad if I could go down & he laughed and said "at your own risk". Ive never been more excited to be blasted in the face with sand & rubber like beebees. Somethings you learn the hard way :D

Hope fans learn that the "Phantom Cautions" are thrown for a reason, to err on the side of safety. Even a small piece of rubber or metal can do serious damage to a human

Hope fans learn that the "Phantom Cautions" are thrown for a reason, to err on the side of safety. Even a small piece of rubber or metal can do serious damage to a human
Because debris cautions thrown for plastic cups & wall decals are to prevent bodies from being torn to shreds ;)

Because debris cautions thrown for plastic cups & wall decals are to prevent bodies from being torn to shreds ;)
At 200 mph hour a red solo cup lying on the track or flying around in the air could sure make a driver flinch and take out half the field.

At 200 mph hour a red solo cup lying on the track or flying around in the air could sure make a driver flinch and take out half the field.
The solo cup was 15 yards under the apron. If a driver hits that, they got worse problems than flinching.

Along time ago I remember watching an onboard view a mark martin's windshield getting speared by a broken sway bar. Didnt even phase him. Earlier this year JJ had a hunk of dirt destroy his windshield. I dont think a solo cup is going to make a driver swerve out of control.

Last edited:
You can whine all ya want, not going to change reality. Nascar races on a clean track, you want debris, watch F-1 or Indycar or the Tudor stuff. I whine about rain tires myself..not going to happen either.

Back
Top Bottom