Dover RACE thread --- Rd. 1

Wtf is up with the fox crew? They are commited to deferring the blame away from Stenhouse. Who was OBVIOUSLY at fault.

Do you think #17 is a top ride still?

It's a better car than 75% of the field.

Unforunately, the put a terrible driver in the thing. It's going to be just like the 20 car after the Stewart/Logano/Kenseth transition if they can put the right driver in there.

Fox is so awful today I'm almost looking forward to TNT next week...is that bad??:confused:

No offense, but some of you are off your rocker today. :D

Fox is so awful today I'm almost looking forward to TNT next week...is that bad??:confused:

I'm looking forward to TNT, only because I love pretty much all the tracks they cover...sucks that it is actually TNT though haha

Let me show a moment where Kyle did that EXACT same thing basically,and let me know if he was at fault here.

Same thing, he comes up in front of Brad, but Kyle acts like Brad did him wrong.

Now today, same thing happens with Clint and he acts like Clint did him wrong...but Clint was in the position Kyle was.

Can i get a quick update? my Fox is off air :( and i can't load a stream online.

Dinger definitely didn't come up in front of Stenhouse until after the 17 hit him. He had his tires down right next to the apron until the contact.

Let me show a moment where Kyle did that EXACT same thing basically,and let me know if he was at fault here.

Same thing, he comes up in front of Brad, but Kyle acts like Brad did him wrong.

Now today, same thing happens with Clint and he acts like Clint did him wrong...but Clint was in the position Kyle was.

But...but...Kyle had a right to be mad - both times! LOL :)

They just showed the replay again. Definitely looked like Stenhouse came down into Allmendinger's right rear.

No. Just. Please. No.

Not in a sense of just the sound and camera angles. I can watch an entire race and not bother to listen to commentary. No offense, I'd rather listen to cars and not other people bickering. Also, less commercials would be nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom