Dover Race Thread

I think we may need a separate thread for complaining about internet service :)

Probably need sub-threads for things like cautions, fuel mileage, lug nuts, announcers and Lucky Dogs ..

The race thread should only be for actual discussion of the speed of the cars (on the lead lap)..

...oh wait...there's a squirrel !!:XXROFL:

Last edited:
Ok what just happened to Gordon there? Was running 5th before all the pit stops, had a decent stop of 13 seconds and he finds himself 11th? Huh?

I guess staying out to lead a lap while everyone else pitted wasn't such a good idea.

Doesn't explain how Logano who was lik 15th and Jr. who missed pit road are ahead of him. Gordon might have slowed down on the track or something. That was too much time lost.

"The person I'm racing with for the championship didn't let me drive by for the lead, wahhhh" -Matt Kenseth

"The person I'm racing with for the championship didn't let me drive by for the lead, wahhhh" -Matt Kenseth

Geez, JJ came up right in front of Matt. This is the guy who got all dramatic about the blend line last year even though Brad left him the high line. "I didn't know which way to go. He almost wrecked me". JJ turned all drama queen on that one.

Back
Top Bottom