Dover Race Thread

Fastest car wins the race. Congrats to JJ. Jr had an exceptional race as did Jeff. This is gonna be an interesting chase battle. Gordon breaks top 5 in points. Onward!

Edit: is Junior sick or fighting back tears?

Sigh. So close and yet so far. Oh well, still a great run for Junior. I wish he could run like that every week.

Congrats to JJ. He drove his butt off right there. I'm not too surprised, though. Clean air and 2 tires has been the ticket with this car.

Fastest car wins the race. Congrats to JJ. Jr had an exceptional race as did Jeff. This is gonna be an interesting chase battle. Gordon breaks top 5 in points. Onward!

Edit: is Junior sick or fighting back tears?

That's what a video game playing couch potato sounds like after a long race.

Oh Well....if this had been a regular season race it would have stunk....but the importance of the Chase made it OK.

Sigh. So close and yet so far. Oh well, still a great run for Junior. I wish he could run like that every week.

Congrats to JJ. He drove his butt off right there. I'm not too surprised, though. Clean air and 2 tires has been the ticket with this car.

Matt has 3 wins this year with that formula.

I dont know when Alan, if at all he'll learn not to set up the cars for long run every single race. He's such a 1-type of setup kind of guy.

He needs to get gone along with his crew. If is not one thing is the other for this team.

Oh well, win or bust. Still think Gordon has that Martinsville race circled for the win.

24% of all wins since the Chase format began? Un freaking real.

Jimmie Johnson has now won a third of the Cup series races that he's run at Dover

I dont know when Alan, if at all he'll learn not to set up the cars for long run every single race. He's such a 1-type of setup kind of guy.

He needs to get gone along with his crew. If is not one thing is the other for this team.

Oh well, win or bust. Still think Gordon has that Martinsville race circled for the win.
Yeah, but I'm sure his buddy Jimmie will have something to say about that. It'll be very interesting if it comes down to those two at the end again.

Not surprised Jimmie won, wish Jr could've caught him but Jimmie IS King Kong on this track. I'll tell you somethin else I just thought about, Bobby Allison won like 83 races how in THE H3LL did he only win 1 Winston Cup...????!!!

On a selfish note I'm confident that I made some grounds in the chase game

Yeah, but I'm sure his buddy Jimmie will have something to say about that. It'll be very interesting if it comes down to those two at the end again.

Gordon has the look of desperation for a win. He'd spin anyone at this point. Specially at a track where spinning someone is acceptable. :D

Missed opportunity for Jr? JJ out raced him. And if you're out front in the gen 6 car you can't be passed... But anyway I don't think it's a missed opportunity it's a good spark for the next 7

In the big dog I got a 2nd, 4th and 11, I'm on a roll. :D

Back
Top Bottom