Driscoll indicted.

Hawaii808

Team Owner
Remember this little ray of sunshine?

http://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/...-girlfriend-charged-stealing-military-charity

Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend charged with stealing from military charity
10:29 AM HST
  • Associated Press
WASHINGTON -- The former girlfriend of NASCAR driver Kurt Busch has been charged with stealing from a military charity she led.

Court documents don't say how much prosecutors believe Patricia Driscoll took from the District of Columbia-based Armed Forces Foundation, whose mission is to support service members, veterans and their families.

But a 2014 tax return for the nonprofit says that the "foundation has become aware of suspected misappropriations" by Driscoll totaling more than $599,000 for the years 2006 to 2014. It says she misused money for meals, travel, parking tickets, makeup and gifts.

Driscoll was indicted on two counts each of wire fraud, mail fraud and tax evasion, and one count of attempts to interfere with administration of Internal Revenue laws.

Driscoll declined to comment when reached by telephone Tuesday.

Remember this little ray of sunshine?

http://www.espn.com/racing/story/_/...-girlfriend-charged-stealing-military-charity

Kurt Busch's ex-girlfriend charged with stealing from military charity
10:29 AM HST
  • Associated Press
WASHINGTON -- The former girlfriend of NASCAR driver Kurt Busch has been charged with stealing from a military charity she led.

Court documents don't say how much prosecutors believe Patricia Driscoll took from the District of Columbia-based Armed Forces Foundation, whose mission is to support service members, veterans and their families.

But a 2014 tax return for the nonprofit says that the "foundation has become aware of suspected misappropriations" by Driscoll totaling more than $599,000 for the years 2006 to 2014. It says she misused money for meals, travel, parking tickets, makeup and gifts.

Driscoll was indicted on two counts each of wire fraud, mail fraud and tax evasion, and one count of attempts to interfere with administration of Internal Revenue laws.

Driscoll declined to comment when reached by telephone Tuesday.
upload_2016-9-20_16-11-25.jpeg

Ex-wife?

I didn't get invited to the wedding. Hope she gets jail time.

Ex-wife?

I didn't get invited to the wedding. Hope she gets jail time.
She's done. She had already been offered a plea deal with about a year of jail time. She turned it down. She doesn't plea. That will probably cost her another year or two of jail time, along with attorney fees. It's an open/shut case. The only positive that can come out of the entire deal is if she eventually receives the psychological & emotional help she needs while in prison.

I’ve worked with the feds in another life. She was done before she was indicted.

Rarely do those folks lose a case.

This pleases me. Her son's father has been trying to gain custody of the boy for years. This should seal the deal in the father's favour, which is what should have happened years ago.

I’ve worked with the feds in another life. She was done before she was indicted.

Rarely do those folks lose a case.
You'd think the Feds would cut her some slack because of her record of distinguished service as a spy, assassin, diplomat, etc.

Another issue with the Driscoll thing: Kurt's face is getting plastered all over the place because almost every public photo of her also includes him.
That's what really pisses me off..... all a woman has to do is get pissed off and make a complaint.... the judge automatically issues an EPO... (Emergency Protective Order)..... doesn't matter a lick if it has merit or not... at this point.... your life and employment is turned upside down...... you have to make sure you are not in the close vicinity of this pyscho bitch..... your employer might fire you...... (Nascar sat him out several races because they were shaking their boots after all the NFL crap that had happened.... )......... all because of a woman getting pissed off because of a tiny little thing and wanted revenge....... and....... it always works........ especially if they have a woman judge......... It's alway...... ''Oh you poor little thing''......... Believe me....... I have seen it first hand with my oldest son........

The real shame here is that she may get to spend a little time in a Club Fed and then write a tell all book and become enriched.

The nice part is Kurt gets to say "I told you so."
I wonder if he will launch a lawsuit against her to get any proceeds form any books?

Patricia Driscoll may well be a scumbag who felt entitled to freely skim from her charity's funds to enrich herself. Unfortunately this isn't exactly rare, and misuse of charity resources for personal benefit is something that many, many celebrities, athletes, and politicians (like say both of the current major party presidential candidates) have been accused of. Unfortunately some of these prominent people find ways to rationalize and justify the behavior. She should be prosecuted appropriately.

Kurt Busch may also still have or have had severe anger problems that could lead to violence and / or abuse. We don't know, and Ms. Driscoll being prosecuted for financial fraud doesn't disprove or prove anything about Kurt Busch.

I wonder if he will launch a lawsuit against her to get any proceeds form any books?

Sorry, that's not how it works. Why would that happen? She stole funds from a charity she headed, so her ex-boyfriend is entitled to proceeds from books she wrote?

Maybe if we actually cared about the stolen charity funds, we would hope that THE CHARITY will sue her and recoup some money it lost.

Last edited:
You will never hear him say that in public, and he's never had to say that in private.

But what you might hear him say (if someone asks him this weekend...and I suspect someone will) is "Don't care, she's in my past. Plus, it wouldn't be fair to comment anyway, since in this country people are innocent until proven guilty." Wink wink...

I REALLY bought Drsicols line @ the start,...I am sorry Allen. I mean he started talking about assassins I kinda though this is loopy...

In retrospec I would not want a camera on my relationship 24/7...I have done things I am not proud of either...

I REALLY bought Drsicols line @ the start,...I am sorry Allen. I mean he started talking about assassins I kinda though this is loopy...

In retrospec I would not want a camera on my relationship 24/7...I have done things I am not proud of either...
Lol...no need to apologize!!!! I mean, the whole thing was absolutely nuts and loopy. If I followed it from the outside, I would have thought that both deserved to be put into a rocket ship and blasted into outer space for good. Lunatics.

But...I was on the inside. And I also thought she had killed people. She had pictures and weapons at her house, and she disappeared for days and came back with bits and pieces of a story. She talked about it all the time. It was just a part of who she was. Many people have thought the same about her. But...there's no way some random internet poster named "Allenbaba" is going to make anyone in our little NASCAR e-community believe that... so who cares! I couldn't make public 75% of what I knew anyway. I still can't. But, the good news is that everyone who knew her in real life knows how rotten she was. And what she planned on doing to Kurt. And the kind of tactics she used. And the amount of bridges she's burned, and wrong doings she was up to. Every one of us knew how this was going to end in the long run...so... here we are now.

For the record, this has been a wonderful & valuable lesson for me to go through and experience. Seeing (and knowing) what I saw happen behind the scenes, while then also seeing how things play out in the media and court of public opinion has been truly eye-opening. Perception was so different than reality. I don't EVER take things at face value any more. There is always more to a story than meets the eye. Sometimes, much more. I will never assume anything about anyone again, unless I know them or the sources personally. For that perspective I'm grateful.

Lol...no need to apologize!!!! I mean, the whole thing was absolutely nuts and loopy. If I followed it from the outside, I would have thought that both deserved to be put into a rocket ship and blasted into outer space for good. Lunatics.

But...I was on the inside. And I also thought she had killed people. She had pictures and weapons at her house, and she disappeared for days and came back with bits and pieces of a story. She talked about it all the time. It was just a part of who she was. Many people have thought the same about her. But...there's no way some random internet poster named "Allenbaba" is going to make anyone in our little NASCAR e-community believe that... so who cares! I couldn't make public 75% of what I knew anyway. I still can't. But, the good news is that everyone who knew her in real life knows how rotten she was. And what she planned on doing to Kurt. And the kind of tactics she used. And the amount of bridges she's burned, and wrong doings she was up to. Every one of us knew how this was going to end in the long run...so... here we are now.

For the record, this has been a wonderful & valuable lesson for me to go through and experience. Seeing (and knowing) what I saw happen behind the scenes, while then also seeing how things play out in the media and court of public opinion has been truly eye-opening. Perception was so different than reality. I don't EVER take things at face value any more. There is always more to a story than meets the eye. Sometimes, much more. I will never assume anything about anyone again, unless I know them or the sources personally. For that perspective I'm grateful.

I have respect for Kurt for not laying down and making this go away. I think his new GF is good for him, as he seems to have settled..i LOVE the busch bros are talking more and it KILLS me that something you said a long time ago---Driscoll was the reason the busch bros were not talking as much as Kyle could not stand her and neither Kyles wife.

Back
Top Bottom