Elliott Penalty

not going back to the Rosetta stone, but I am disappointed that whoever designed GM's Nascar didn't do a better job of it. They unloaded slow at Atlanta, and haven't improved hardly at all.
I’d say they need to spend a couple of months end-dumping wheelbarrows of cash into the intake end of 2 or 3 different wind tunnels.

JMO, of course.

Me thinks that the window braces need a bit of strengthening to avoid this unfortunate stuff.

It was flat out stupid to even try it after the 4 had already gotten dinged for the same thing. What if he had actually won, or finished in the top 3? This same thing happens and it all gets negated. Your only chance at succeeding with something like this would have been to finish 4th or 5th and not get randomly chosen for the wind tunnel test. Small odds.

I'm one of the few that really likes Alan and I don't think this reflects poorly on him as much as it just points to how far behind the Chevy's are right now and how much they're trying to scrape out every ounce of speed possible. They need to hire some brighter engineering minds if this is what it takes to get speed though.
Seems to me the 88 car is doing just fine in the same car from the same shop. Maybe they need to make small steps instead of trying to hit it out of the park at every race. I don't like a CC that works that way.

Back
Top Bottom