Enough Is Enough Full Season Championship.

If Reddick winning in the pre-lottery round does it for ya so be it. I don't think the stick and ball playoff system had anything to do with it myself.

If Reddick winning in the pre-lottery round does it for ya so be it. I don't think the stick and ball playoff system had anything to do with it myself.
I’ll say mission accomplished IF we get 4 wide at the line at Phoenix and a tie.

Those who follow your posts understand that you are laying the foundation for an offseason worth bull**** if Toyota should win this thing. Carry on. I am celebrating.

NASCAR fans are the biggest complainers in sports. I don’t know how the **** to make them happy.
This....now the bitch is that Homestead should be the final. Instead of taking in a great race, we jump to this. Be present, and STFU.

When does this thread morph into the undeserving champion thread? After Phoenix....or after the Championship 4 are in?

This....now the bitch is that Homestead should be the final. Instead of taking in a great race, we jump to this. Be present, and STFU.
For ****’s sake people…

NASCAR hasn’t had a full season championship in 20 years. Stop whining and move on.
I disagree with you both in that I prefer the full season points and still miss it, however the complaint about how THIS track should be the final instead of just enjoying what we saw is kind of gross. I said earlier in the week Homestead should host the championship but that’s where it stayed. My point being is that this fan base could never be happy, im happy with todays race what a fun one.

I disagree with you both in that I prefer the full season points and still miss it, however the complaint about how THIS track should be the final instead of just enjoying what we saw is kind of gross. I said earlier in the week Homestead should host the championship but that’s where it stayed. My point being is that this fan base could never be happy, im happy with todays race what a fun one.
Same here, absolutely overjoyed with the racing this year. The fake playoff B.S. just gets in the way IMO.

Same here, absolutely overjoyed with the racing this year. The fake playoff B.S. just gets in the way IMO.
To me it really just seems like this newer generation of stars all around has finally really came into its own in the last year or two, and it has shown with less wrecks, more close finishes etc.

So much is said for parity and how much the older generation showed respect etc. but there are a LOT of younger drivers in the field who just now are really getting settled in with a few (like 3-5 or 6) years of experience etc.

We are now seeing the potential of so many different guys all at once and it is a great show imo.

To me it really just seems like this newer generation of stars all around has finally really came into its own in the last year or two, and it has shown with less wrecks, more close finishes etc.

So much is said for parity and how much the older generation showed respect etc. but there are a LOT of younger drivers in the field who just now are really getting settled in with a few (like 3-5 or 6) years of experience etc.

We are now seeing the potential of so many different guys all at once and it is a great show imo.
Yep, a whole bunch of really good racing. I had the gerbils turned off so I didn't have to listen to all of the distracting by guess and by golly filled in by playoff dribble. MRN did a good job of reporting the race without the constant "expert" opinions and wrong calls. I really enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom