Entertainment Trivia

Where was Dukes Of Hazard (the TV show) filmed before they moved to Hollywood?

Atlanta, Georgia, USA
(episode 1.1 Daisy's Song)

Conyers, Georgia, USA
(episodes 1 through 5)

Covington, Georgia, USA
(episodes 1 through 5)

This 1980 film is an authentic, compelling biography of the career and marriage of the middleweight champion boxer Jake LaMotta.

What was the show that had a character named Nick Fallin, an unremorseful corporate lawyer sentenced to community service as a child advocate after being arrested for drug use?

Premeiring in 1981 this show was a prime time soap was in the Napa Vally reigon of San Francisco.

What movie was based on southern women in northwest Louisiana., that
action centers around Truvy's beauty parlor and some women who regularly gather there?

I know the answer to that Kelloggs. I will give someone else a chance to answer first so maybe we can get more people into playing.

OK Kelloggs don't look like anyone else is going to answer so I will.

STEEL MAGNOLIAS

What is the name of this movie?

Ron Howard is the sheriff's son, but this isn't Mayberry and he isn't Opie. He steals a race car and takes off with his girlfriend, with his father and the race driver-owner of the car in pursuit.

What is the name of this movie?

Ron Howard is the sheriff's son, but this isn't Mayberry and he isn't Opie. He steals a race car and takes off with his girlfriend, with his father and the race driver-owner of the car in pursuit.

I see this one has been unanswerred a long time. Is this "Eat My Dust?"

This one may be kind of hard, not sure. I'll be as specific as possible, while being as vague as possible at the same time.

When a long running television show does something with it's script that is really dumb, and the show seems to never recover, what phrase is used to describe the move, and where did the phrase originate?

Back
Top Bottom