F1: 2020 Austrian Grand Prix

That track looks like it could offer passing opportunities. I normally only look at F1 only at Monaco, and only then because it's the same day as Indy and Charlotte. I may have to take a look at this sucker Sunday.

That track looks like it could offer passing opportunities. I normally only look at F1 only at Monaco, and only then because it's the same day as Indy and Charlotte. I may have to take a look at this sucker Sunday.
Basically anywhere is easier to pass than Monaco, but Red Bull Ring has been one of the better tracks on the schedule since coming back several years ago.

FINALLY!

And btw, Supercars had their first race back this past weekend. Would not reccomend though. Series has gone down the tubes.

It has managed to be even worse than F1 in terms of predictability.

FINALLY!

And btw, Supercars had their first race back this past weekend. Would not reccomend though. Series has gone down the tubes.

It has managed to be even worse than F1 in terms of predictability.
I watched the highlights. Percat winning was pretty cool right? I didn’t see them in full but they had some moments from what I could tell.

I watched the highlights. Percat winning was pretty cool right? I didn’t see them in full but they had some moments from what I could tell.

Only real highlight. It’s too bad it had to come at the expense of the guy not usually leading 101 laps out of 100.

Only real highlight. It’s too bad it had to come at the expense of the guy not usually leading 101 laps out of 100.
I read last week Penske might be leaving the series at the end of the year. They don’t have much left to accomplish, if anything, already. You might be in luck lol.

I read last week Penske might be leaving the series at the end of the year. They don’t have much left to accomplish, if anything, already. You might be in luck lol.

I’ll take it. Lol

That would be pretty ****** though. You’d want to go out and feel like you earned it with the best still competing.

But also I think Penske has too much money and unlimited resources so he gets to blow everyone the f out. I’m not quite sure how deep Red Bull’s pockets are in this series but they can barely compete with 2 of the series’s best drivers.

Fabian is a complete failure though. Lol

Here we go baby. In the meantime, watch this and maybe subscribe to this guy’s channel. He’s one of the rare F1 American dedicated channel and what a good one it is.

First and second practices down. It;s like they never left.

Mercedes running circles on the rest. smh

Also Ferrari didn't even offer Vettel a contract according to Crofty. What a **** move by them.

First and second practices down. It;s like they never left.

Mercedes running circles on the rest. smh

Also Ferrari didn't even offer Vettel a contract according to Crofty. What a **** move by them.
Depending on how Ferrari’s upgrades come along Sainz may have been better off staying at McLaren, lol. They are a lost bunch, and have to run this car next season too. I hope Seb tells them to kick rocks and does whatever he wants this season.

I get the impression Mercedes will be in their most dominant form since 2016.

Depending on how Ferrari’s upgrades come along Sainz may have been better off staying at McLaren, lol. They are a lost bunch, and have to run this car next season too. I hope Seb tells them to kick rocks and does whatever he wants this season.

I get the impression Mercedes will be in their most dominant form since 2016.

Did you watch?

I just saw that Jimmie tested positive for the virus. Yikes.

I promise you it won't be long until some of these drivers here at F1 test positive as well. From what I saw, these teams are really ontop of each other. Plenty of masks but little social distancing.

Crofty and Brundle weren't even wearing masks and inches from one another. LOL this will be a disaster.

Did you watch?

I just saw that Jimmie tested positive for the virus. Yikes.

I promise you it won't be long until some of these drivers here at F1 test positive as well. From what I saw, these teams are really ontop of each other. Plenty of masks but little social distancing.

Crofty and Brundle weren't even wearing masks and inches from one another. LOL this will be a disaster.
I saw a few highlights but didn’t watch the whole thing. I figure with as small of a paddock as they have there plus having F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup that there’s really not as much distancing as they’d like.

I wouldn’t expect anything else from Croft lol. What a goober. Hopefully all of the teams keep doing it given the scare a lot of them already had at Australia.

I would expect F1 drivers to have more of a voice and to be more powerful than Nascar drivers when it comes to refusing to accept Covid compromises.

Ferrari peeing themselves already. Leclerc 10th in round 2 and Vettel knocked out. What a bunch of jokers. Car looks like a mess, clattering curbs everywhere.

Ferrari peeing themselves already. Leclerc 10th in round 2 and Vettel knocked out. What a bunch of jokers. Car looks like a mess, clattering curbs everywhere.
Their engine was pacified quite a bit and now the chassis seems a hot mess.

Not a good mix at all and low-key Seb might be dodging a bullet by not going back.

Ferrari is dead last.

They’re definitely looking like four tier cars running behind Mercs, RB, McLaren AND Racing Point.

Love to see it baby.

Ferrari is dead last.

They’re definitely looking like four tier cars running behind Mercs, RB, McLaren AND Racing Point.

Love to see it baby.
It's better for the sport when they are competitive.

Right now Mercedes is just in its own zip code... For like the third year in a row.

Illott and Schumacher are definitely gunning for that Alfa seat. Schwarzman and Armstrong are there as well, these boys know what is on the line.

Markelov, Matsu****a and Geleal were running in F2 when it was still GP2.
Markelov I feel as if would be interesting to see him out of F2.

Geleal will be an F2 lifer, he honestly has no business in F2. The KFC money is keeping him afloat and Matsu****a... Idk what happened to him, he flat out did not pan out as expected.

Very impressed with Ticktum today as well, he makes the most of a very inconsistent DAMS team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom