F1 - 2020 Bahrain Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
EnxehmTXcAI0tZX.jpg

EnhB86PXIA09tm9

Albon has to be done. I think this incident is a back breaker.

Nah, I doubt it.

It all depends on how he responds after this. I honestly think it's a done deal with him returning next season. He's been more involved with Red Bull commercial wise and has an expanded role within Red Bull with the "Wings Life" program.

I think it's done and set that he is returning. I'm usually wrong though and Perez as of late is a tempting target for Red Bull.

Nah, I doubt it.

It all depends on how he responds after this. I honestly think it's a done deal with him returning next season. He's been more involved with Red Bull commercial wise and has an expanded role within Red Bull with the "Wings Life" program.

I think it's done and set that he is returning. I'm usually wrong though and Perez as of late is a tempting target for Red Bull.
I thought he was safe until today. After this, I would not be surprised if things were up in the air again. RB give him so many chances and he still ***** up every other weekend it seems. This time it’s a full rebuild.

****** LOL if Perez has to take a sabbatical next year for this guy. Surely there’s a middle ground between canning Gasly after half a year and being beholden to Albon after a year of regression.

I thought he was safe until today. After this, I would not be surprised if things were up in the air again. RB give him so many chances and he still ***** up every other weekend it seems. This time it’s a full rebuild.

****** LOL if Perez has to take a sabbatical next year for this guy. Surely there’s a middle ground between canning Gasly after half a year and being beholden to Albon after a year of regression.
I'm not even mad, at least Red Bull is trying for once to actually help one of their drivers. Horner and Marko knew they did Gasly wrong by not keeping him a full season. It's the reason Albon's line is so long, they are actually trying to do everything they can to help a junior of the program for once. I feel as if Gasly should have gotten another chance with the primary team.

Perez should not have to take a sabbatical anyways, but going to a team like Haas would have been a major step backwards. At this point, I doubt Perez wants to go backwards after the whole McLaren situation in 2013 where he got hosed by McLaren. Then moved to Force India/Racing Point and basically helped that team survive for years all to get fired for no reason.

Albon has to be done. I think this incident is a back breaker.

He is not coming back for sure next season but he should be cut as of today in my brutal and honest opinion.

I don’t care about Red Bull at all because of their shady practices when it comes to driver treatment but they are really losing time and money with Albon. Straight up to totalling cars now. Lol

A shame because Albon started his RB stint very strong.

Yeah, I think Albon knew he sealed his fate when he jumped out of
what was left of the car. It was a silly mistake that had all the appearances
that he just lost focus and there is no room in F1 for that. I mean its one thing
to get all four off on the grit but to snap an overcorrect is just rookie-ish. He's a
good kid , and a top 5 this weekend will do a lot . But in the mean time, the team
is on their 10th case of red Bull right about now.

That was probably Lewis's easiest pole ever.

Albon rebounded nicely with a good quali. for 4th. About a second off
of Lew's pole. Excited for the race. Fingers crossed, 'anything can happen'.

The car split in half.

Holy ****. Very lucky we didn’t have some Francois Cevert type of incident. Insane.

Man, I'm honestly hoping Romain will just sit out for the rest of the season of he needs to. So, I guess Pietro Fittipaldi will be called up as he's attained his superlicense.

Back
Top Bottom