F1: 2020 Hungarian Grand Prix

Explains why Kvyat’s engineers never answered. You can barely say anything on the formation lap.

It was okay by Hungary standards.

I don't think the track is necessarily the problem, You can bet if IndyCar raced there it would be a different story.

Ridiculous rule too.

That and F1 stewards always seem to be little Napoleans. What if the situation were reversed and Mags though it was too wet, couldn't change to slicks and then went out and had a nasty accident on the wrong tires when he really wanted wets? I'm sure the FIA would then give us a lecture about safety. It's getting to the point they can hardly race the cars at all without risking the wraith of the officials.

However, the winning P2 team at Sebring was completely disqualified because one of their drivers fell less that 2 second short of the required time. The officials had to know about it when the guy got out of the car, with about half the race still to run. I thin it would have been a lot fairer to park them on the sport (why risk the car if you're going top be DQed anyway?) or better yet, give them a drive through.

So, there has to be a line that no one can step over, or there is not point in having any rules. It would be a lot easier if there were no so many rules.

Almost botched his race as badly as they did Leclerc.
Vettel's experience helps, but this isn't the first time where he's saved his engineer questionable decisions.

I still say the worst one was last year George Russell's engineer at Williams lost all track of rules and George had to straighten him out. Dudes have all this information in their face with no resolve.

George Russell

Why is this kid hyped so much?

Not being facetious here. I really want to know his background as to why he's been louded as maybe the next Hamilton?

Why is this kid hyped so much?

Not being facetious here. I really want to know his background as to why he's been louded as maybe the next Hamilton?
The next Hamilton is a stretch, but he's on occasion made the Williams look miles better than what it is.

He has the talent, but until Williams makes something more competitive he will continue to languish.

The next Hamilton is a stretch, but he's on occasion made the Williams look miles better than what it is.

Hamilton isn't going top be in that Merc seat forever. It's not hard to believe Russel will eventually end up there and then we'll see what he's really made of. Judging how he hauls that Williams around, I'm betting he does ok.

703K viewers on ESPN this past weekend.

2019 - 520K (ESPN2)
2018 - 433K (ESPN2)
2017 - 508K (NBCSN)
2016 - 477K (NBCSN)

Back
Top Bottom