F1: Bahrain Grand Prix

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
C9FF4t7WAAAdQoY.jpg

@FLRacingFan You're the man.

I didn't realized these guys were running this weekend. Thank god for someone who doesn't give a **** about easter like me. LOL

Bottas is choking again. Give a guy more than he could handle and they usually **** the bed.

Looking like a 1 year deal for him. Was on a flier until he completely overshot the last turn.

Hamilton is in for a bruising. He's toiling with the back markers out there. Slow all weekend long.

Palmer is definitely getting the boot after this year.

Money is not going to save him this time round, I expect Sainz or Kyvat to be in that second Renault seat next year.

Nevermind, I caught it. Will watch it on TV at 1230.

The live session is already in the second stage.

And Bottas gets his first pole. Wow. He needed that.

Ricciardo splits the Ferraris and Renault gets both inside the Top 10. Interesting.

Bottas = No ***** given, until he wins.

Closest thing to Mika Hakkinen, just how the way he carries himself.

Closest thing to Mika Hakkinen, just how the way he carries himself.

Mika was actually quite funny, but he managed to disguise it. It was very subtle and most people missed it. I think Bottas is just boring, but he will loosen up after he has some success.

Bottas has been getting a little better every race. Maybe he was a bit lucky that Hamilton made a mistake, but Bottas is also now out qualifying the Ferraris. I think he is actually coming along a lot faster than most people expected. I can easily see him beating Hamilton in a few straight fights this year. He just needs a little time to settle in, adapt to the team and cars, develop a language with his engineers and build some confidence. Three races is way too early to judge the guy, but he's not doing all that bad.

Mika was actually quite funny, but he managed to disguise it. It was very subtle and most people missed it. I think Bottas is just boring, but he will loosen up after he has some success.

Bottas has been getting a little better every race. Maybe he was a bit lucky that Hamilton made a mistake, but Bottas is also now out qualifying the Ferraris. I think he is actually coming along a lot faster than most people expected. I can easily see him beating Hamilton in a few straight fights this year. He just needs a little time to settle in, adapt to the team and cars, develop a language with his engineers and build some confidence. Three races is way too early to judge the guy, but he's not doing all that bad.

People are already saying he's better than Rosberg...

Man some people really hated Nico.

People are already saying he's better than Rosberg...

Rosberg had 24 wins and 30 pole3s, so Bottas has a little ways to go before we can really know for sure.

Man some people really hated Nico.

I never could figure that out. He's a good lookin', well spoken guy, the perfect champion really. His only negative was that he could drive dirty on occasion, but since the FIA doesn't seem to care who drives dirty and dangerous, I'm not going to any more either.

I'm happy with the end results. I was kind of gutted when Hamilton displaced Bottas on his first run in the last stage but he came back with a force.

This race should be a good one. If Hamilton plays nice, this could be all Bottas really.

I'm happy with the end results. I was kind of gutted when Hamilton displaced Bottas on his first run in the last stage but he came back with a force.

This race should be a good one. If Hamilton plays nice, this could be all Bottas really.

Hammy seldom plays nice ... I am hoping a Ferrari gets er done

I wish there was another broadcasting network doing the races. These idiots keep froathing at the mouth about Verstappen like he's been on a 10 year winning streak.

Stroll needs to be in F2, Williams should pick up Button for the rest of the season after Monaco.

Might Alonso go full time Indy racing? Umm

And lol Hamilton getting a penalty for basically nothing.

That makes racing fans wet. If Alonso comes, expect more former F1 drivers to be interested.

Especially with new teams on the way, it could be interesting.

Alonso rumor mill is all over the place lol. I saw two different headlines today, one saying he's in discussions with Renault for next year in F1 and another saying he'll run at Le Mans with Porsche in June '18.

David Hobbs is such an elitist. Putting the blame on Carlos Sainz. **** that.

One thing FOM get right, they show so much midfield and even backmarker racing. NASCAR on FOX could take notes.

Back
Top Bottom