F1: Bahrain Grand Prix

Vettel won it on that 1st pitstop. Dam! I'd love to see a McLaren Porsche out on the track. Usually Ferrari is Slow to react, about time they were aggressive. Smart move with that early pitstop .

If there's a pattern so far it's that Mercedes is quicker in Q trim, but for the longer run Ferrari is better on it's tires. Even at that, the margins are very slim and will probably change as the cars develop and teams figure the tires out. No way to tell who is going to come out on top when it's over, but for just right noiw, it looks good for Ferrari.

I'm not sure about Ferrari being better on the long run just yet. I think Hamilton gave that race away.(happy he did) Still very early and I agree about figuring out the tyres. They still have an edge, but the big RED machine is alot closer.

I am loving this season. Seeing Ferrari take the fight to Mercedes has really boosted my level of engagement. For the first time I think I am just as interested in F1 than I am NASCAR. I would love to see the Championships come down to the very last race.

Yeah, I agree, this season is really interesting so far. The podiums have
been fun to watch. Their interactions are amicable so far. Seems the drivers are having
a good time . So many times last year someone on the podium looked
like sour grapes.

Back
Top Bottom