F1 Jeddah Race thread

I'm not a Hamilton homer at all, in fact my bias is to root against Merc, but I'm done with Verstappen's **** and have no use for this clown.

Total idiocy in both incidents there from Max.

Max is unreal. Has there ever being a loser than Max?

Max is unreal. Has there ever being a loser than Max?

I don't put it all on Max, as the commentators are saying now. Yeah...he should've picked a lane, but Hamilton kept slowing down immediately behind Max rather than taking the opportunity to pass him.

I've extended Verstappen a lot of benefit of the doubt. Not buying any of the excuses here. It's just reckless dirty driving.

Exactly and then they have the nerve to make Max give the position back. Unreal .....

Also I'd add that given looking back this year, Lewis has come off worse more often than not at the hands of Max's doing. Except Silverstone, it has mostly being Max.

Verstappen and Hamilton now have the same amount of points. We are literally going to have a Game 7 (Race 23) moment next week.
Ya watching this, Mr. Phelps and France?

And the whole world will be watching because it's a once in a generation scenerio...not something you see every year.

OK, maybe it wasn't deliberate, but it was sure sloppy.

Give Hamilton a damaged car, put his back to the wall and he still delivers.

Imagine being told the crowd has your back in this one and going to the podium and being greeted by boos.

What on Earth is going on ?

It's crunch time and the FIA has let driver conduct slide so much that it's out of control. With everything to lose, no one is giving anyone any room, or respect.

I fully expect dirty driving next race too. It's just how F1 has become.

Still amazed at how Hamilton can deliver the best when the pressure is the most. We are seeing unprecedented greatness here.

Driver of the day for Max . He deserved it .
What a freaking restart from 3rd to first midrace.
This will not be a gimme for Lewis in the last race.

Good. I am glad Max walked off the podium.

Last edited:
Stewards are not done with Max. He has to go see them for breaching a rule I have no clue of. Article 22 or something like that.

Article 22 is "general safety." There are lots of sub articles here, so it could be almost anything.

Max
max.jpg

Verstappen and Hamilton summoned to stewards after Saudi Arabian GP | Formula 1®
The incident in question took place at Turn 27 at 2219 local time, while Hamilton, who won the race to level the championship, was also summoned.

The article's chapter reads: "Causing a collision, repetition of serious mistakes or the appearance of a lack of control over the control (such as leaving the track) will be reported to the Stewards and may entail the imposition of penalties up to and including the disqualification of any driver concerned."

My guess is they are looking at the "repetition of serious mistakes" made by Max, and they want to see Hamilton to get his take on the collision. This was an extremely sloppy race by just about everyone. I hope they leave the results alone and let them settle it next weekend.

Verstappen and Hamilton summoned to stewards after Saudi Arabian GP | Formula 1®

My guess is they are looking at the "repetition of serious mistakes" made by Max, and they want to see Hamilton to get his take on the collision. This was an extremely sloppy race by just about everyone. I hope they leave the results alone and let them settle it next weekend.

Unnecessary post investigations. The stewards and F1 continue to mock this up by trying to get in the picture.

The penalties recieved on track and warnings they each got was enough. These are the same stewards from Brazil. Lame

Yeah, all the confusion left me thinking just leave it alone and move on to the last race. I really hope it's a good one.

Unnecessary post investigations. The stewards and F1 continue to mock this up by trying to get in the picture.

The penalties recieved on track and warnings they each got was enough. These are the same stewards from Brazil. Lame

Guess not.

At least the results didn't change.

Stewards must have seen the telemetry of that infamous brake check.

Had a chance to re-watch the race.

I don't blame Lewis or Max for the incident. Lewis was told of the penalty right after contact with Max. For one, I don't understand why Max yielded on the racing line decreasing speed like that.

To be honest, if the stewards are not enforcing said rules and communicating it out quick enough for teams to let the drivers know. The first bit of contact is due to letting Brazil slide, however Max did have a bit of oversteer after almost out-braking himself.

I don't know, just let them race next week. No need for any egregious moves by Merc or Red Bull. Just race, best team and driver wins the title.

Back
Top Bottom