F1 Malaysian Grand Prix Prerace Thread

That's dirty pool by Vettel so Webber should know better next time.

I agree. While I don't blame Vettel for trying to win it, the team essentially handicapped Webber. Horner ought to know better too. Looks bad on him when he tells his lead car to scale it back, and his teammate passes him.

These two can handle themselves. Just let them race.

Pretty exciting race despite the results, can't remember seeing a less celebratory top three. Lewis looks like the smartest guy in the paddock after seeing McClaren's performance. Except for remembering which pit is his. Kind of understandable considering the team's uniforms are so similar; I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Like Varsha, Hobbs and Matchett said, there's going to be lots of 'splainin' to do ahead of the next race in Shanghai.

Starting to wonder if the Hamilton pit thing was deliberate.

A little nod to his old team?

It was just so bizarre, I'm having trouble believing it was legit. Although, I did find it hilarious when it happened.

It was just so bizarre, I'm having trouble believing it was legit. Although, I did find it hilarious when it happened.
Interesting, Ham does have a sense of humor, although I'd think they would've done that last week. Wouldn't the McClaren guys have to be in on it? Now I'll have to go back and watch again for that, and to see if the mechanic is waving when he raises his hand.

Nice profile pic, btw. My better half and I are in it, about 20 rows up from the flag stand. I'll have to go look at my ticket stubs to be sure. We love the Mile, best deal in racing!

Nice profile pic, btw. My better half and I are in it, about 20 rows up from the flag stand. I'll have to go look at my ticket stubs to be sure. We love the Mile, best deal in racing!

Yeah, love the Milwaukee Mile. Legendary race track. Glad Michael Andretti bailed out the IndyCar date. Wouldn't mind seeing Nationwide/Trucks back though that bridge is probably burned forever. (Disclaimer: I like Road America, too.)

I think it was a honest blunder, too much money at stake for the games. Maybe you were just joking and I mis read you?

I think it was a honest blunder, too much money at stake for the games. Maybe you were just joking and I mis read you?

No, I was serious. Just can't believe that happened. Maybe it was a mistake on Hamilton's part.

Back
Top Bottom