F1: Mexican Grand Prix

200.gif

Me when Hamilton went a lap down, but remembering Vettel is still not in the points

Holy **** is that guy actually giving Hulkenburg instruction of how to get out of the car?

He's gotta have more damage on the car somewhere. Vettel is inside the Top 10 now.

On top on not being that fast to begin with. I've been watching practices and Mercedes as a whole have been subpar. Slower than both Red Bull and Ferrari.

Max must be ****ting bricks, man.

Perfect race for him to win one going away and he has to worry about blowing up.

Gasley holding his own against Hamilton.

That was all Vettel, imo. He tried to run Max wide on the exit of 1 and then drove into Lewis on the exit of 3.

Looked that way to me too. I was rooting for Vettel earlier in the season, but he has been an embarrassment with some of these incidents.

I just started watching the race from the beginning via DVR and am trying to get caught up by skipping commercials.

Kimi is not going to to slow down to the tunes of 23 seconds will he?

Hamilton is very slow through the esses.

The one race Alonso doesn't retire in. lol

What is Alonso's problem? He wanted that badly.

Next few years will be interesting with Hamilton, Vettel and Max in the mix.

Too bad Ferrari blew this championship during the Asian stretch. Ferrari, Red Bull, and Mercedes are as equal as they've been all year.

What the hell was that? People tackling each other.

Senna's career was cut short dude .. he was killed in a race. Senna also raced in another era of F-1

Kylie going on a rant.

Senna ran 10 years. This year will be Hamilton's 10th season.

But I get it, back then reliability was an issue and less races as well. Still doesn't nullifies Hamilton's accomplishments.

Kylie going on a rant.

Senna ran 10 years. This year will be Hamilton's 10th season.

But I get it, back then reliability was an issue and less races as well. Still doesn't nullifies Hamilton's accomplishments.

Senna drove cars that Hamilton couldn't get within 10 feet of without peeing his britches. Senna drove cars that regularly killed people

Congrats to Hamilton.`It was inevitable. He was the best driver with the best car all year long.

Nice to see Verstappen win AGAIN. :partytime

Kimi got a podium. Bwoah. :dpepsi:

Nobody is as big a douche as Hamilton. Senna and Hamilton won't be racing against each other

Senna's Hamilton's idol. Guy has nothing but respect for the guy.

Is not like the guy is pissing on his grave.

Holy sh!t is that guy actually giving Hulkenburg instruction of how to get out of the car?

You caught that too I see. Glad he did not get zapped on live tv!

Well I did not expect that race to unfold as it did, very exciting.
Gutted for Daniel and Hartley though.
Glad it appears Vettel and Hamilton mended fences.

Time to turn our attention to the constructors battles now - 6th through 8th.
https://www.formula1.com/en/results.html/2017/team.html

Vettel is coming undone. What in the world is going on with these pros today.

Formula One is too safe. The drivers have no fear any more, so they chop, block, swerve and run their own teammates into the wall. Outside of two absolute freak accidents, no one has been killed since Senna, and both of those were head injuries. Just imagine how stupidly they are going to behave next year when they have the halo.

I don't want to see drivers getting killed every weekend, but I also don't want Formula One be so safe the drivers can fearlessly drive irresponsibly. You can bet they would treat each other with a little more respect if they took the fuel cells out of the cars or moved the walls back where they used to be. Instead of good, clean racing, what we have now deliberately puncturing each other's tires and even ramming each other under yellow.

Back
Top Bottom