F1: Round 17 Suzuka

Crofty is delusional if he thinks Ricciardo is going to catch Max from 6 seconds back and actually pass him in three laps.

Where is Martin Brundle? Paul Diresta is such a delusional homeboy.

Dude done said earlier Bottas should do the same thing he did in Russia if need be.

I do not doubt his abilities, but you could have put anybody on the grid in that car, and they could have won the championship. Probably not by as many points as he did, but still.
Anyone.

10 laps was about all I needed to see of that. Cool track. Not so much passing.
Sadly, the highlight of the weekend was the Kimi haiku segment Sky had during practice 2. F1 lucked into an interesting seesaw points battle earlier this year, but the on-track product is beyond abysmal. And I get the impression the future will be more of the same, from what I read about it.

I do not doubt his abilities, but you could have put anybody on the grid in that car, and they could have won the championship. Probably not by as many points as he did, but still.

This isn't NASCAR. lol

You cant win with subpar cars here even if you're Schumacher himself. I'd say Vettel and Hamilton had equal cars at the beggining of the year up until the summer I'd say.

This year's championship would be in the 15-20 point range if one team and driver didn't make so many mistakes.

This isn't NASCAR. lol

You cant win with subpar cars here even if you're Schumacher himself. I'd say Vettel and Hamilton had equal cars at the beggining of the year up until the summer I'd say.

This year's championship would be in the 15-20 point range if one team and driver didn't make so many mistakes.
I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about last years car. My mistake.

Sadly, the highlight of the weekend was the Kimi haiku segment Sky had during practice 2. F1 lucked into an interesting seesaw points battle earlier this year, but the on-track product is beyond abysmal. And I get the impression the future will be more of the same, from what I read about it.
I think the racing will be somewhat better as they start stripping downforce off, but I'm not sure it'll be enough to care too much until they have all-new everything in 2021.

Speaking of which, they better get a move on in regards to those engine regulations...

Back
Top Bottom