F1: Round 2 Bahrain

I bet you saw the same tweet I did. He's 4th in points, not 4th in today's race. LOL

No, the actual running order showed ALO in P4 and GAS in P8 haha

I missed it this morning, going to watch on DVR tonight. Have somehow managed to avoid results while skimmimg enough to see that this must have been a better race than Australia.

Yes, but pit stops are exciting and spice up the show.

Eliminate the pits stops and you solve a bunch of problems. Make them go them distance with no stops and then they will have to race instead of trying to out strategize each other. Just give them a harder tire that will go the distance with a little care and they either deal with it or they don't. let them change a puncture, but just that tire.

Or, we can keep running people over.

I could only watch a few minutes of the race but apparently it was not bad. I did see a hell of a lot of dirty driving, and what Verstappen did to Hamilton was nothing short of a mugging. He deserved to get knocked out of the race and he did it to himself. Hamilton, on the other hand, seems to have reverted to his McLaren days style of racing and passed four cars in one slick move. That's the Lewis Hamilton I remember, and it's a bad sign for everyone else. Losing Oz they way he did (by getting hosed) and then getting shoved around by Verstappen has woken the sleeping giant.

Hey, how about them Red Bulls, eh? Have they ever had a sh*ttier weekend?

Yea, Gasly. Hell of a drive and I believe this is the highest a Torro Rosso has finished since Vettle won the Italian Grand Prix in one.

McLaren looking better but a long ways to go before we see him threatening for even a podium.

Botas had a great race. If he can find some consistency he could be a championship threat.

Magnussen seemed to either hit or be hit by anyone around him, but still managed a great finish.

China should good. Worth noting is that while Vettel has won both races this year, Hamilton has still had better pace. I think Lewis has not won yet because something he had no control over gave the races away. Without the whacky VSC period in Oz, and the gearbox penalty in Baharain, Hamilton very probably would have won both races easily.

Oh, yeah. The cars are still ugly.

Back
Top Bottom