F1: Round 5 Spain

Not bad. Someone needs to rein him in before the kid spins out of control. The self entitlement he feels is unbelievable.

I feel like Christian Horner is just giving him carte blanche and that will probably end up backfiring.
Unbelievable is right on the money. Verstappen's no-holds-barred style was entertaining for a while, but now, all he is doing is making himself look like a fool, and making himself look like he knows no boundaries. It's accomplishing nothing for the team. Superb race results are being tossed away like paper balls.

Dumbass Ferrari. Every week with you dumb ****s.

The pitting under the safety car gambit has paid off a couple times this year. I don't see how Ferrari thought it was worth the gamble this time on a track with such poor passing potential. They must have thought the others behind Vettel were going to stop too. Obviously a terrible miscalculation.

Hamilton is now in command of the championship, way beyond his actual level of dominance this year.

You didn't miss much in terms of eventfullness.

Yeah, I wish I could say I found something intriguing about it. That was pretty awful. No trace of a meaningful battle on the track. Well played by Mercedes and just a calamity for Ferrari.

Grosjean got tapped with a few penalties. IMO, this guy needs to be benched for at least 1 race so he can cool down or something.

DdGOR7FXUAAjsBw.jpg:large

Grosjean got tapped with a few penalties. IMO, this guy needs to be benched for at least 1 race so he can cool down or something.

DdGOR7FXUAAjsBw.jpg:large
3-spot grid penalty for driving head-on into a field of cars. Meanwhile change a single PU component and you get more than that. LOL

Should start from the pit lane at Monaco.

Back
Top Bottom