F1: Round 7 Canada

i-love-a-parade.jpg

Riciardo pretty much dusted Lewis.

Red Bull is officially quicker than Mercedes, imo.

I am glad Max V. got on the podium. That should cheer the kid up a bit on
what has been a rough season.

Hilarious - !!!! An early checker!

Points a tightening at the top!

Riciardo pretty much dusted Lewis.

Red Bull is officially quicker than Mercedes, imo.
The racing might suck much of the time but the championships should at least be interesting. Mercedes have lost their edge and Red Bull are doing really well for not having the optimal PU. Could be a three-horse race between Vettel, Hamilton, and Ricciardo.

Wow, Sergey is usually optimistic. He sounds down during this interview though, Williams was quite embarrassed this weekend.

Usually, the Canadian Grand Prix is one of the more thrilling events on the calendar.

What the heck happened this year?

The main positives I can take out of this race is that Vettel is back on top of the standings, albeit by just a point. Max Verstappen got a podium and enjoyed what I believe to be his first clean weekend of the year.

Usually, the Canadian Grand Prix is one of the more thrilling events on the calendar.

What the heck happened this year?

The main positives I can take out of this race is that Vettel is back on top of the standings, albeit by just a point. Max Verstappen got a podium and enjoyed what I believe to be his first clean weekend of the year.

They need to get tire degradation higher on the prime tire. If lap times fell off more dramatically on that tire, it would have mixed up the strategy more and thus more passing opportunities to pass good vs. bad tires...

They need to get tire degradation higher on the prime tire. If lap times fell off more dramatically on that tire, it would have mixed up the strategy more and thus more passing opportunities to pass good vs. bad tires...

Yeah on most of the tracks the main tires they use usually lasts than well beyond what it should be half their life cycle. Vettel put in his fastest laps like around lap 30 on the tires he started on. It's a problem for sure.

But one that every racing series seems to have. Finding a balance is the stuff of nightmares.

Back
Top Bottom