F1 SpanishGP race thread

Wow, carbon copy pass of how it was the last time Mercedes did it a couple of years ago.

Aye man, Stroll has been a sneaky SOB this season.

Let's see if he can snatch this point from Alonso. So much for that.

Aston might argue that, but Stroll did not re-enter the track by passing those cones.

Fun fact: Hamilton has had to make lead passes on all 3 races thus far to win even when winning the pole.

The guy is a monster combined with Mercedes's genius.

1620571055617.gif

Would have rather seen these guys at Mugello again, honestly.
Agreed, but hopefully it will be better here with the new cars. Such a fast track with these massive aero machines. The battle for final championship point got pretty racy towards the end though.

Felt like Mercedes really stretched that one out and made it way more interesting than it had any business being.

Rosberg was right, Max and RB are going to find out just how hard it is, nigh impossible, to beat Lewis for a WDC.

Better be careful with what you say, sir:

Is that a legit quote?

Also, I thought I saw Bottas swat Hamilton's hand at the podium. Might be just me but I thought I saw sour grapes.

Is that a legit quote?

Also, I thought I saw Bottas swat Hamilton's hand at the podium. Might be just me but I thought I saw sour grapes.
Mannnn, I just DM'ed the guy who posted it.

It's false, oh well I thought it was funny.

My fault falling for a false quote.

Last edited:
Welcome to F1 Yuki:

He's got a lot to learn, I like the young man, but he has go realize he has to go out there and take his fight to Gasly. Not to mention, its a far cry from his test at Bahrain when he said the car has "Too much grip." Just continue to learn the car and what he needs, but we'll see how he gets on as the season progresses.
why the hell did he start getting out of the car when the caution was not out yet,good way to die. he has alot to learn.

Watching these races is like a chess match anymore. Not a lot of action but the key moves determine the outcome. Would like more out and out racing but find myself thinking and paying attention to the announcers explaining the strategy.

Back
Top Bottom