F1 : US Grand Prix

In FP3 seems Ferrari has righted the ship, Sebas up in the top 2 right now
about 30 mins in.

Hartley in front of both Haas' at the end of FP3. Lets go boys, don't let a first timer
school ya! Remember , its our home race!

Quali has begun and its time to see the cards. TV showing a really big crowd there!

Is Stroll the biggest idiot in racing or what?

This guy..
Yeah, he and Mags were sleepwalking out there.

Soooo glad McLarens have come alive and made it to Q3 again.

Hartley happy with weekend so far. Still getting use to the tire deg and figures
he will get all he wants after an hour and a half of these beasts on race day.

Good job Vettel and Ferrari (2nd) ! We got us a fine 1st lap tomorrow !
Hamilton owns that track. Wears it like a new nose stud.

Raceday folks! Gnarly thunderstorms early this morning. It's a bit of a muddy mess. Still awesome

I'd upload photos but my phone hates its life right now.

Ding Dong battle......does not translate my dude.

Bottas has been dissapointing lately.

He's about to get freight trained.

Wow I would've thought Vettel had him covered.

This is shaping up to be one of the better races.

Why are the broadcasters reacting late to **** happening 2-5 seconds before?

Hobbs about had a heart attack when Vettel came into the pits when in fact he was already done and out on the track.

Kind of wierd Mercedes let Hamilton out there for so long.

Verstappen paying zero respect out there.

Why do you guys think Alonso resigned with this crappy ass team?

Probably had to settled for them after getting no real offers in F1. I would have gone to Indy.

Probably had to settled for them after getting no real offers in F1. I would have gone to Indy.
No one else good in F1 would take him and WEC LMP1 is in a bad state. At least with a Renault next year they can compete, as Red Bull have shown. He’s not gonna win another WDC though. Might win a few more races and then go chase the Triple Crown.

This race has been about as good as we can expect the current package to produce.

It's a bummer there isn't a better F1 seat for him. I would have loved to see him go to IndyCar too, but that's honestly a huge demotion for him. I'd be surprised if he is interested beyond the Indy 500, but either way, he has more potentially competitive years left there than he does in F1.

Perez is pathetic. Pls let me by I demand it.

What kind of strategy is this for Red Bull?

Vettel deserves to finish where he is. Why did he had to pit for? Ferrari is supposed to be the trend setter and they settle to follow an out there Red Bull strategy.

Seems crazy to me.

Back
Top Bottom