Fall/Winter Weather Thread (2014-2015)

Mittens?!!
Holy crap, that would entirely kill any competitive, killer instinct.
They might just sit down in a circle and settle for pattycakes.

Mittens?!!
Holy crap, that would entirely kill any competitive, killer instinct.
They might just sit down in a circle and settle for pattycakes.

That reminds me...Id like to see a charity race....All the drivers race in identical cup cars with proceeds going to charity. We can do it in the snow, rain, mud whatever. It would be awesome

How awesome would it be if the jet stream shifted in a way that Los Angeles got blasted by Arctic weather?
It snows here every 30-40 years. Which is often enough for me.
Be careful of what you wish for. If it gets over 100 in the northeast you guys will perish. :D

It snows here every 30-40 years. Which is often enough for me.
Be careful of what you wish for. If it gets over 100 in the northeast you guys will perish. :D

The threat of earthquakes would freak me out

This seems intense:

upload_2014-10-7_16-17-30.jpeg

87 degrees here right now, banana plant on my porch is still growing.

I'm getting the storm that Mike Honcho, TRL, Magnet and others endured the last couple of day's. It aint a lotta fun. It's even got the live and water oaks bending over almost to the ground. Gonna cool off into the 50s tomorrow night. :mad:

I'm getting the storm that Mike Honcho, TRL, Magnet and others endured the last couple of day's. It aint a lotta fun. It's even got the live and water oaks bending over almost to the ground. Gonna cool off into the 50s tomorrow night. :mad:

They're calling for three more inches of rain from this storm. As if we haven't had enough rain the past month. :rolleyes:

They're calling for three more inches of rain from this storm. As if we haven't had enough rain the past month. :rolleyes:
I'd like to see a little rain around here. Not much, just a little. I can't complain, though, it's currently 88. I worked outside all day on my Columbus Day off.

At 10 AM it's clear and only 61 degrees. Fall has fell.

House propane tanks full...
1 cord of oak stacked in the garage...
1 cord stacked next to the house...
2 cords stacked in the backyard..
Generator ready for winter...
Woodstove pipe cleaned...
Daytona countdown on the calendar...
Snowblower ready...
Let's get winter over already!

Back
Top Bottom