Favorite Moment of the 2020 NASCAR Cup Season

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I tried running a search on here since it is a bit slow around here and thought I'd make a thread since today is the last day of the year. So here goes: What was your favorite moment of the 2020 season? I'll lead off: My favorite moment is NASCAR getting a full season in during a once in a life time pandemic. Major kudos to them, they did an extraordinary job

961F482A-C21C-4152-ACA8-F497D51A1D93.jpeg

Sorry this isn't the first by along shot. Nor the last.
Good god, I was just stating what I thought MY favorite moment was of the year. If Newman walking out of the hospital is yours, that’s great good for you. Nothing against Ryan, his family and thank god he walked out of that wreck...but it’s not my favorite moment. This thread can’t be factually proven right or wrong, it’s one’s opinion so again if Newman was your favorite more power to ya.

Seeing thousands of fans at Bristol Motor Speedway was pretty cool! I forget the numbers they got in at both the all star and Bristol Night Race... it seemed like a noteworthy amount though

All of the best moments listed here are viable candidates, but rather than vote for one of those, I'll toss my suggestion into the ring...

I thought Kurt Busch finally winning at his home track provided us with a sweet, sentimental story late in the going.

Kurt Busch wins South Point 400 NASCAR playoff race at Las Vegas | Las Vegas  Review-Journal

Probably sounds corny But starting flag Daytona to ending flag at Phoenix. What a season. After one of the scariest wrecks in years and Newman surviving with almost no injuries(yea), we have COVID show up and it had the possibility of doing what a 100 of the best deathbedders couldn't do, but Nascar found a way to keep cars on the tracks. Then Bubba's deal, and Larson getting booted, and then re-booted back. I know I have left a lot of stuff out and I am not saying by any stretch that it was the greatest season. but it has to be right up there with being one of the wildest.

Your ignorance is showing, pull up your pants.
I’m ignorant too I guess.....you’ve avoided the question 3 times now. My initial post where you chose to attack me for some reason, now you’re going after SOI for another reason I can’t fathom which also is number two and thirdly, Charlie asked you which you chose to ignore for the time being. So I’ll ask in the nicest way I can over the internet...what was your favorite moment of the 2020 season?

Okay, I'm ignorant. It's probably easier to post your favorite moment and educate me than continue avoiding a straight answer.
I guess I’m ignorant and my pants are off too....Only in these parts could a feel good thread with good meaning intentions be hijacked

Definitely. I saw the thread title and immediately went to search for this picture but see you already posted it. This was THE best moment after constantly checking for news on his condition then seeing this. I honestly thought for sure he was gone when I watched the wreck live.

My #1 of the SEASON!!!! Our great President pacing the field at the DAYTONA!!!!!!!! :salute:

View attachment 51527
The President leading the field at Daytona was also one of my favorites, but the rain/lightning shortly after and then having such a long delay kind of ruined it for me, along with the Newman wreck at the eventual end of the same race.

My second favorite moment of 2020( Ryan leaving the hospital is #1) is the drop of the green flag for the Real Heros 400, and NASCAR returning.

Okay, I'm ignorant. It's probably easier to post your favorite moment and educate me than continue avoiding a straight answer.
The comment was to SOI in reference to his snarky reply.
I'll lead off: My favorite moment is NASCAR getting a full season in during a once in a life time pandemic.
Snappy said (see quote) a once in a life time pandemic to which I replied Not the first or last. Unfortunately my post did not show the quote so for "The Last time of 2020" I confused people.
My favorite moment for 2020 was when it was announced that Larson was reinstated and was joining HMS.

Good god, I was just stating what I thought MY favorite moment was of the year. If Newman walking out of the hospital is yours, that’s great good for you. Nothing against Ryan, his family and thank god he walked out of that wreck...but it’s not my favorite moment. This thread can’t be factually proven right or wrong, it’s one’s opinion so again if Newman was your favorite more power to ya.
Sorry Snappy, I was referring to your comment on the Pandemic. I'll try do do better in 2021.

Apologies to all here at RF, it was not my intention to be ignorant about or too anyone. Having said that "My favorite moment was the announcement that Larson has a ride at HMS in 2021."
Happy new Year to you ALL and may 2021 be the best year it can be.

Reactions: sdj
Why do the same 3 or 4 people always argue like a bunch of 3 year olds in every friggin thread? Please grow the fu@k up children, you are very friggin annoying. Maybe since we are starting a new year the children can play nicely going forward. As for my favorite moment, it had to be when the engines first fired back up after the covid interruption.

Why do the same 3 or 4 people always argue like a bunch of 3 year olds in every friggin thread? Please grow the fu@k up children, you are very friggin annoying. Maybe since we are starting a new year the children can play nicely going forward. As for my favorite moment, it had to be when the engines first fired back up after the covid interruption.
Who are these same 3 or 4 people you speak of?

Back
Top Bottom