Finally the Daytona 500 Race Thread

That's the most bizarre pit road accident I've ever seen.

sucks for AJ

If they keep this up this race wont finish until Tuesday.

People on twitter are trying to say that proves Danica can't drive and some even blamed her for the wreck :XXROFL:I guess getting in a wreck that starts head of you is your own fault and proves you can't drive.

There are people on Facebook saying the same.

Gross abuse of the side by side. I don't want to see Danica, or a rear end gear, while watching the race!!!!!:mad:

If you watch, you'll see Danica try to make it on to the apron, but she runs into Ragan and bounces up the track. For reasons unknown, Ragan wont go below the yellow line like everyone else does. The guy brain farts his way through his career.

People on twitter are trying to say that proves Danica can't drive and some even blamed her for the wreck :XXROFL:I guess getting in a wreck that starts head of you is your own fault and proves you can't drive.

That's just stupid. It does show that her luck this week has been pretty bad though. 3 for 3 and none were her fault.

Is it only NASCAR announcers that treat every event like it's the first event for it's fan base? Every race they explain technical aspects like we're all a bunch of idiots. I wish somebody would choke the piss out of LarryMac until he quits moving.

Is it only NASCAR announcers that treat every event like it's the first event for it's fan base? Every race they explain technical aspects like we're all a bunch of idiots. I wish somebody would choke the piss out of LarryMac until he quits moving.

Let your feeling out bobby.
The whole tech center cut away car crap got old a long time ago.

Bobby, I know we've had our disagreements, but I endorse you for president, for that one. I agree 110% :D

Don't know which announcer said it but Michael Waltrip wasn't the last repeat winner, he won in 01 and 03. Sterling Marlin was in 94 and 95.

Back
Top Bottom