Firecracker 400 Race Thread

I guess we won't see the second race

but it's easy to win when he took at two people trying to pass him

I've got nothing against the #48, but still...I am getting tired of him dominating! You aren't supposed to be able to dominate a RP race like he did tonight.

Someone sporting an 88 saying how easy it is to win........nice.

At least quote me if you're gonna talk about me, jeeze and you know if Johnson didn't cause Ambrose and Khane to wreck he likely not had won that race, they got a run on him and he pulled a stupid move.

Good thing the 13 was there to soften the blow for the 18, that was gonna be hard.

Ya may not like Jimmie(I don't either) but when he's done, he will be the greatest of all time. Guy has a good 10 years left at his peak.

Mears car as absolute trash and he still managed a 9th place finish.

Catch them, Nascar...Try as hard as you tried to catch the 2 team, they're doing something thats not allowed

I'm sorry but if you can dominate on a plate track, the racing sucks. Plain and simple. They need to do something with these cars because as long as you are in the lead on a plate race you pretty much stay there all day. Another record broken by JJ when "its so competitive" in NASCAR now.

"I uhh, had uhh, a good race. Uhh, it was fun, uhh, congrats to uhh HMS for uhh, winning the uhh, race."

Ya may not like Jimmie(I don't either) but when he's done, he will be the greatest of all time. Guy has a good 10 years left at his peak.
Top level racing (NASCAR, IndyCar, F1) is a TEAM sport. Maybe more than stick and ball.

I just don't understand how the #48 was that much faster than everyone. He could pull out and pass all by himself and that just seems weird.

If he doesn't fail post race inspection, I will honestly be shocked!

"I uhh, had uhh, a good race. Uhh, it was fun, uhh, congrats to uhh HMS for uhh, winning the uhh, race."
Junior's my favorite, but you got a chuckle out of me. :laugh:

Eww, Mikey with a beard! "That was a well deserved, hard working finish." :XXROFL:

Glad to see Kurt's in the top 10 in points! Hope he makes the Chase; he'll get a win soon!

Why is TNT name dropping all of their crew members like it's the end of their run if they're covering the race next week?

Back
Top Bottom