FloRacing and MAVTV+ offically partner

Tim_Richmond_Fan

High HP, Low DF
I've heard this rumor for months.

From what I've seen/heard on social, MAVTV Plus has been an absolute disaster, so this is definitely great news.

I just wish asphalt content was as well produced as dirt content on these streaming outlets. FloRacing needs to reach out to Tony Stevens from PitRowTV and pay him whatever he asks to beef that content up.

Good.

Mav is terrible. I have it because I wanted to watch Saturday at the Chili Bowl live. No other reason.

I'm on Mav+ for the late model series, but ever since the migration over from lucas racing tv, I have to agree, it's been pretty terrible. I'm cautiously optimistic for the combined company, I've rarely had issues with Flo.

Finally. As I said a few times, it made too much sense not to happen. The Lucas-owned streaming service somehow kept getting worse and worse.

There is still some cause for concern, as MAV will still be producing most of this content and just using FloRacing to stream it. But this is a step in a better direction for the bulk of the audience.

Finally. As I said a few times, it made too much sense not to happen. The Lucas-owned streaming service somehow kept getting worse and worse.

There is still some cause for concern, as MAV will still be producing most of this content and just using FloRacing to stream it. But this is a step in a better direction for the bulk of the audience.
They've updated the portal. Much more responsive but couldn't get logged-in. Had to do a password reset. Think they had changed the password portal before and you had to add some extra symbols to it? Anyway, got logged-in. Lucas race tonight at 6:30. Tried to open that race just to see what happens but it just made weird noise and created smoke. <not really/error code likely because too early>

Back
Top Bottom