Format changes for the Clash

This fan base is infuriating. You really can’t make em all happy…there’s folks complaining about being let in for free at the heats

It isn't far off from those who whine and complain and they aren't going to watch anyway lol. Glorious p.i.t.a.'s but by gawd they are nascar fans. Lol.

It isn't far off from those who whine and complain and they aren't going to watch anyway lol. Glorious p.i.t.a.'s but by gawd they are nascar fans. Lol.
I’m lost trying to figure that out. Theyre getting in for FREE and they‘re still upset?! Golly, they should charge a $100 a ticket for free practice and heats then if they want to pay admission so bad

I’m lost trying to figure that out. Theyre getting in for FREE and they‘re still upset?! Golly, they should charge a $100 a ticket for free practice and heats then if they want to pay admission so bad
Lol, they could have a voluntary can for those that feel bad because it's free. Ungrateful P.O.S.'s

F1 was charging a whole lot more than $100 a ticket for just a practice session and then cancelled it and didn’t refund anybody, just sent them F1 merch gift cards. Could always be worse.

Why are you reading Twitter DARFs?

Geez, reading some of those reactions, you'd think this race will be run in downtown Chicago or something ;)
Hey listen I was wrong lmao. Hoping to go this year, my son would think it’s the coolest to see race cars on the street. At least for about 10 laps until I lost his attention

Lol, they could have a voluntary can for those that feel bad because it's free. Ungrateful P.O.S.'s
Yup, ungrateful and if I may, pretty dumb. I’d be there all day if I was granted free access, what a fun afternoon that’d be.

The people predicing an unmanageable horde will turn into deathbedders if it's less than 90% full.

"Don't go! Free seats means there will be too many unwashed masses!"

"Geez, free admission but NASCAR couldn't fill the place!"

No good deed, and all that.

The people predicing an unmanageable horde will turn into deathbedders if it's less than 90% full.

"Don't go! Free seats means there will be too many unwashed masses!"

"Geez, free admission but NASCAR couldn't fill the place!"

No good deed, and all that.
They are already practicing their best licks. The Nascar should a's, Nascar could a's are ready with their 20/20 hindsights after it happens, wooo hooo it's Nascar season.

Screenshot_20240120_085748_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20240120_085754_Drive.jpg

Yup, ungrateful and if I may, pretty dumb. I’d be there all day if I was granted free access, what a fun afternoon that’d be.
I agree they are being dumb, but the reason they are complaining isn’t because they feel bad it’s free, but because they think it will have people there they don’t want to deal with. Like I said I agree they are being dumb but there’s a difference between feeling bad and not wanting to deal with lots of people tbh.

I agree they are being dumb, but the reason they are complaining isn’t because they feel bad it’s free, but because they think it will have people there they don’t want to deal with. Like I said I agree they are being dumb but there’s a difference between feeling bad and not wanting to deal with lots of people tbh.
What does that even mean?

I don’t know, ask them. They was the ones talking about the people it will attract in the tweets that was talked about.
So much for being an inclusive sport. I know you weren’t the one suggesting this, you’re a good dude. My only takeaway is that the biggest hurdle this sport has is overcome to reach what it was in the 80’s-mid 2000’s is its own fan base

So much for being an inclusive sport. I know you weren’t the one suggesting this, you’re a good dude. My only takeaway is that the biggest hurdle this sport has is overcome to reach what it was in the 80’s-mid 2000’s is its own fan base
Agreed. Like honestly I think it being free could do wonders for the sport. Like someone who probably wouldn’t have gone otherwise, might check it out just because it’s free and something to do on a Saturday. They enjoy it and end up becoming a fan, and actually pay to go to other races. Some people sadly don’t see it like that, and just want to look down on others for various reasons. It’s sad.

Let’s shut down all of Interstate 10 and do a long distance race from Los Angeles to Jacksonville. It would be a ratings bonanza.

/s

A Route 66 Race or Pikes Peak Hill Climb or an Ice Race would be one of the few tracks where stage racing would make the event/race better.

/half-s

It’s stupid to not try the LA Coliseum at least once in the regular season and see what happens.

I have no problem with that. I hate the pit stop drama, so I wouldn't miss it.

I prefer tire strategy & fuel strategy on pit road, but you could have stages 125/250/400 or 150/300/500 and do the race with not many issues besides a condensed field of 27-28 like Eldora had 30.

Has potential to be another Madhouse like Martinsville or Bristol.

A regular race means more than an exhibition race. Part of what made the Clash @ Daytona so great was the chance to 🧹 Daytona Speedweeks like Earnhardt & Stewart & Hamlin tried.

I honestly don't trust the current crop of "Plate racing is a lottery"drivers to run an exhibition race at a plate track. As we saw in the last couple of iterations of the Clash at Daytona, these guys will just run each other over and throw stupid blocks instead of actually trying to race.

Plate racing skill is the worst it has ever been.

Does the clash usually go up against the grammys? Both in LA feb 4th

Back
Top Bottom