Four door Mustang

The whole thing reminds me of those custom 'Vettes that were stretched to four doors or converted to station wagons and panel vans.
upload_2018-11-1_15-50-57.jpeg
upload_2018-11-1_15-51-25.jpeg
upload_2018-11-1_15-52-4.jpeg

I like it and would likely buy one. I dont see it as sacrilege. About 25 years ago when I was in high school 2 door cars were cool. They're just not practical anymore. And even though our daughter is grown up now and we dont really need a "kid hauler" we still like and prefer 4 door sporty cars. Being turbo charged is great. Everything we drive now is turbocharged but we don't own any EcoBoosts. Always been a Ford guy at heart though.

Reactions: sdj
Give me Subaru Wrx....now that's a different story, in New England you need a 4 wheel drive truck or an AWD vehicle. The Mustang is fun, fast, but not practical here unfortunately.

Try driving that in a New Enland winter, in my neck of the woods the Mustang is a 5 months per year car, so is the Camaro.
That still doesn't tell me why. Why is a 4-door car of any make or model better suited than its 2-door counterpart? In the case of the Mustang, won't both RWD and equally unsuitable?

Back
Top Bottom