from a not so closet Bowyer fan

klemmabyna

Team Owner
I've liked clint since he was racing modifieds around my Midwest home. and I know there are a bunch that despise him for the phoenix dive bomb and the team ordered itch. but after the year he had to put in last year, I am thrilled to see him in a quality ride and can't wait to listen to a happy clint bowyer once again.

I've liked clint since he was racing modifieds around my Midwest home. and I know there are a bunch that despise him for the phoenix dive bomb and the team ordered itch. but after the year he had to put in last year, I am thrilled to see him in a quality ride and can't wait to listen to a happy clint bowyer once again.

He's going to kick ass, no doubt in my mind that he will perform well.

Fell sorry for these guys that have to die to feed those predicting future performance on last year's.
DSC_7929.2.jpg

Many may live, however, because a bunch won't have the nerve to own up to it.

Don't mind him. His personality & humor is pretty good in a lot of interviews. Wish some of the other guys in the garage were like that. Expect him to be running circles on where Tony was running last year.

I've liked clint since he was racing modifieds around my Midwest home.

Where you from? I don't live there anymore, but watched him race every week at Lakeside for years, and the other area tracks.

This should ostensibly be the best opportunity and equipment he's ever had. I hope he makes the most of it and disproves the haters.

I think he'll do well this year. The HScott cars were garbage and the last couple years of the MWR stuff wasn't much better. If SHR adapts to life without Hendrick quickly, I think Clint will be in the championship discussion.

I keep forgetting Clint is your primary favorite driver. I feel somewhat bad when I trash him for no reason knowing you're one of the coolest poster here. LOL

He's never been hot ****. He's never been a contender week-in and week-out. Not even close, imo. 8 wins in 11 full-time seasons...with decent Cup rides in all but last year.

He may be a god on the dirt track and is packed with raw talent, but it's never translated too well to Cup and I have no reason to see that trend reverse its self.

He's never been hot sh!t. He's never been a contender week-in and week-out. Not even close, imo. 8 wins in 11 full-time seasons...with decent Cup rides in all but last year.

He may be a god on the dirt track and is packed with raw talent, but it's never translated too well to Cup and I have no reason to see that trend reverse its self.
If he were to return to the dirt the youngsters would hand him his ass.

Just like you couldn't judge him for how he did at HScott.

You can't judge anyone based on how they do at Daytona either. That said, I wouldn't be surprised to see him make the chase. But I also expect him to play 3rd fiddle all year to the 4 and 41.

Clint's best days are behind him.

Never been in a car this good.

MWR was going trending downward after 2013. Honestly, he was in the top 5 in points most of that season as well.

We say that Jaime Mac is underrated, right? Bowyer is as well IMHO, I hope he shuts his doubters up this year. He's got the talent to win it all, he just has to put it together.

Never been in a car this good.

MWR was going trending downward after 2013. Honestly, he was in the top 5 in points most of that season as well.

We say that Jaime Mac is underrated, right? Bowyer is as well IMHO, I hope he shuts his doubters up this year. He's got the talent to win it all, he just has to put it together.
Kyle Busch won in non-JGR cars. Cream rises to the top. Bowyer isn't cream. JMO.

I said it after spingate & I'll say it again. I hope he never wins again. Hes not some kinda underdog, hes deserved everything thats come his way since Richmond.

I said it after spingate & I'll say it again. I hope he never wins again. Hes not some kinda underdog, hes deserved everything thats come his way since Richmond.

We Gordon fans are just terrible bastards aren't we? :XXROFL:

I liked Clint until his attitude issues with Gordon. He damaged his career with that Richmond nonsense and seemed to hold it against Gordon from then on.

Why tho? Not his fault Ty Norris is telling him on the radio to spin the car out.

Clint's best days are behind him, he wasted them at MWR. But he's still capable of a win or two this year.

Why tho? Not his fault Ty Norris is telling him on the radio to spin the car out.

Clint's best days are behind him, he wasted them at MWR. But he's still capable of a win or two this year.
Uh -huh.

That was worked out before the race ever started.

Some people in this thread are so salty I could put you on my French Fries. I hope Clint does great this year, and get a few wins at that.

Has your driver ever being the victim of a conspiracy?

Driver rivalrys happen and I enjoy them. But Clint took his side way personal.

I'm sure that what happened in Martinsville, Phoenix played a key role in him deciding to go along with the Richmond debacle.

Back
Top Bottom