GA$ Prices again...

Since Thursday (I think) gas went from $3.09 to $3.27. WTF?!?!?! happy Freakin' New Year :mad:

There has been 9 bumps in the past 10 days in gas prices and the average price in LA county is $3.66 a gal. Oil Industry Experts are predicting that prices will hit $5.00 before the end of 2013. Maybe I should go fill my car and truck up today and then go buy a bicycle.:(

Johali, I edited your post because Whizzer had already asked me to remove his post. He agreed that it was way too political.

Bucky Badger, your post also borders on the political. Let's try to keep the politics out and put them in The Podium.

Johali, I edited your post because Whizzer had already asked me to remove his post. He agreed that it was way too political.

Bucky Badger, your post also borders on the political. Let's try to keep the politics out and put them in The Podium.
Thank you.

No matter the cost we are going to buy it. Right now there's no other practical choice. You going to ride a bicycle miles to work in the rain, the snow, the winter cold or summer temps in the 90's?

No matter the cost we are going to buy it. Right now there's no other practical choice. You going to ride a bicycle miles to work in the rain, the snow, the winter cold or summer temps in the 90's?
I dunno, back in 08 when it hit 4.25 I know alot of people that stopped buying as much gas

There's two stations here I go by. The BP, close to the highway, is usually the most expensive and the quickest to go up. The 7-11 closest to home is usually cheaper, but has always been the slowest to go down. The last few days though, the BP has dropped from $3.75 at it's peak, while the 7-11 peaked at $3.69. Well, the BP has dropped down to $3.53, and the 7-11 has dropped a whopping 2 cents down to $3.67.

Diesel ranges anywhere from $3.85 to $4.01 here and unleaded is from $3.59 to $3.65. Both vehicles we own are diesel. Sucks!!!!!

Went up 14 cents yesterday at 7-11. $3.44 when I left for work in the morning, $3.58 when I came home. :mad:

$3.20 at home on the 6th, $3.60 in Al. $3.00 in Ga. $3.50 in Sc. $3.4o in Nc. all the way up to $3.95 in Niagara Falls Ontario. The highest in the US so far $3. 80 in Vt.

$3.68 here and diesel right around 3.99-4.02 Saw an interview on tv the other day with the CEO of the Pride stations around here, he said he expected gas to drop to around $3 or even under right after labor day......Yeh ok....what a joke!

Back
Top Bottom