GBFC Meeting

S

sgbg88

That time again----GBFC meeting Monday 9:30 p.m. Hope everyone can be there---not too long till race season begins!!! :) Gotta get ready to cheer him on---I can just see Bowtie and 97 in Cheerleading suits!!!! :ph34r: GGGGOOOOOOOOO GGGGRREEEEGGGGG!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

That would be eastern time NW--don't want to miss the pep rally!!! B) I have the pom poms all ready!!! :p

Originally posted by 97forever@Jan 11 2004, 11:06 PM
ahem----Uh---CHEERLEADING SUITS???
AND thongs! :p

I guess NW will bring ALL kinds of CHEESE stuff...mmmmmm I love cheese so I'll bring a cheesecake!

Attachments

• Cheesecake.jpg
    Cheesecake.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 150
Hey Kat and NW----the boys will be fine in those uniforms!!! ;) :lol: 97 wants red and I remember him telling to get pink for Bowtie---he's more in touch with his feminine side!!! :bounce: Can't wait for the show to start!! Thanks for vol to bring the snacks---I'll bring the drinks--those boys will need some after all that cheering!!! :p

Man...the GB fan club is the greatest!!! I know the man that controls the dough has been absent because of his total commitment to the #17 team, a chance meeting with David Stremme, meeting Texas Terry, bowling, the family holiday usual mumbo jumbo & the hassle of supporting his family & making sure all three autos are running in the sub-zero tempertures of Wisconsin.

Hopefully I can be there tomorrow, but if I'm not, I'll know ya'll will talk nice about me!

You guys rock!

P.S. Please be nice!

Originally posted by sgbg88@Jan 11 2004, 10:28 PM
:lol: 97 wants red and I remember him telling to get pink for Bowtie---he's more in touch with his feminine side!!!
Pink?????? WTF???????FEMININE SIDE??????? See what happens when I leave for a few days. I slip off for a weekend and ya'll loose your minds or something. bowtie ain't wearing no damn pink cheerleader suit!!!!!! :angry:

Come on Bowtie---admit it---you were not really duck hunting this weekend!!! You went to that spa 97 told you about to get ready for the cheerleading skirt!!! all that waxing had to be painful!! Your a brave man to face all that just to cheer Greg on!!! We'll let you lead the first cheer tonight!!!! ;) :lol: :bounce:

Come on Bowtie--where's your Greg Spirit??? ^_^ ;) :lol:

Give me a G
Give me a R
Give me a E
Give me a G

whata ya got====Greg
Say it again=====Greg
One more time===Greg

GGGOOOOOO GREG---hope you can do the splits!! :lol: B)

Originally posted by sgbg88@Jan 12 2004, 09:32 AM
hope you can do the splits!! :lol: B)
you gotta be kidding right.............I'll split something alright.......................and it won't be pretty. :eek: :D

ok--we'll let 97 do the splits or you could let 97 stand on your shoulders---just enjoy the view!! :eek: :lol:

I know 97 is working on his cheers today!! :)

And one for bowtie.....

Attachments

• cheerleaders_cartoon_cheerleader_prv.gif
    cheerleaders_cartoon_cheerleader_prv.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 140
Originally posted by sgbg88@Jan 12 2004, 09:43 AM
ok--we'll let 97 do the splits or you could let 97 stand on your shoulders---just enjoy the view!! :eek: :lol:

1. I am not standing on any guys shoulders. No--not even Gollum's Shady. (Before you even say it.)

2. Thats real funny Maj. At least you gave me the better looking 'suit'.

3. I hope Conan O'Brien can sleep nights with you two on the loose.

4. I am going to throw-up now.

Originally posted by 97forever+Jan 12 2004, 11:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Jan 12 2004, 11:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Jan 12 2004, 09:43 AM
ok--we'll let 97 do the splits or you could let 97 stand on your shoulders---just enjoy the view!! :eek:&nbsp; :lol:

1. I am not standing on any guys shoulders. No--not even Gollum's Shady. (Before you even say it.)

2. Thats real funny Maj. At least you gave me the better looking 'suit'.

3. I hope Conan O'Brien can sleep nights with you two on the loose.

4. I am going to throw-up now. [/b][/quote]
YEAH, what he said. :bleh: :bleh:

man is it 9:30 yet---I can't wait---to see this show!!! Great pic Maj--I didn't know Bowtie could move like that! :lol: B)

97 come on you said you do anything for Greg! ;) :lol:

Awe, come on! You two didn't like the outfits that I picked out for you? I thought they were rather appropriate! I might even try to make it to this meeting just to see you two strut your stuff! :D

I WILL still need a bag, tho'. Oh, and a chair at the back of the room for a quick escape, please! B)

No Maj you will want to be in front tonight!!! Don't want to miss a thing

Here's another cheer for you to learn real quick

Greg Greg he's our man--if he can't do it NO ONE can!!!!

:p :lol:

I got one for ya, Greg,Greg he's our leader, he will even s.................aw nevermind, it an't worth it. I'm not even gonna show up tonite.

Here chick, chick, chick---Here chick, chick, chick,!!! ^_^

come on Bow---97 needs your support!!

wearing a cheerleader suit he'll need more support than I can give him.

Your easy!!!! ^_^ ;) :lol:

to talk into doing things for your man Greg!!! :ph34r:

OK, I'm a little early, but I did bring the cheesecake...y'all better show up soon or I'll eat the whole thing!

Clark must be changing into his cheerleading outfit after waxing his legs :p

Nobody said a dang thing about hairless legs being required! I know back in school I dated a couple of fairly hairy legged cheerleaders. It was all the rage back in 81 or so. Honest. ;)

Back
Top Bottom