GBFC Meeting

Turn that thing off Shade. :eek: Ok guys, I have to run for a while to help the kids with homework. Catch ya'll in a while. :)

( :) PS: NW you and Maj did a good job keeping those --uh---folks contained earlier. We all appreciate it.)

Ok fellow Bifflers, I thing we should send Greg a little gift to show him how much we care about him. This may get his season off to a good start. Any suggestions?

I know not WHAT to send him---A picture of Bowtie 97 and Gollum in cheerleading suits!!! B)

Originally posted by 97forever@Jan 13 2004, 02:04 AM
WHERE the hell is Bowtie anyway? Flametamer will do. Or Guido. ANYBODY!

Gollum...if not you are going to have to suit up man!
Gollum was searching ebay. Suit up no no. Gollum not got the legs for cheerleading suit. :lol:

How about an autographed collage of all the pics 97 has taken with that eyecam???

You Know NW that might not be a bad idea!!! I bet even Bowtie would go for that---manly driving suit sounds right up his alley!! :)

That's good, just don't include any of certain members kissing other members.....if you know what I mean. That might scare Greg.

Originally posted by Gollum+Jan 12 2004, 08:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Jan 12 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Jan 13 2004, 02:04 AM
WHERE the hell is Bowtie anyway? Flametamer will do. Or Guido. ANYBODY!

Gollum...if not you are going to have to suit up man!
Gollum was searching ebay. Suit up no no. Gollum not got the legs for cheerleading suit. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Gollum is looking a little green tonight. Did you eat a bad rabbit?

Originally posted by sgbg88@Jan 13 2004, 02:41 AM
Gollum what ya searching for---you don't need new pom poms! :D
Gollum likes classic diecast cars. Bought a 1953 ford. But no pom poms. :D

Gollum :wub: want fishie?

Attachments

• Fish_blowing_bubbles_from_Rayna_avatar_size.gif
    Fish_blowing_bubbles_from_Rayna_avatar_size.gif
    9 KB · Views: 110
Originally posted by Gollum+Jan 12 2004, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gollum @ Jan 12 2004, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sgbg88@Jan 13 2004, 02:41 AM
Gollum what ya searching for---you don't need new pom poms! :D
Gollum likes classic diecast cars. Bought a 1953 ford. But no pom poms. :D [/b][/quote]
You could hang the pom poms from the rear view mirror. B)

yep!! I'm just glad that 97 finally put the cheerleading suit on!!! I had to put the eye came up!! ;) :lol:

Now everybody say Cheese (so thoughtfully provided by NW)

:flassh:

I hate to cut this short folks, but I have a long ugly day ahead of me tomorrow. I need all the beauty sleep I can get. Nite folks.

Gollum is gonna have to pull the plug on this thing. 5:00 comes pretty early. Hate that I wont get to see 97's cheerleading show. maybe he do it again sometime.Nite all :cheers:

Nite you working people! Take care and be safe tomorrow! I don't have to officially work, but have to go in anyway! Hope you all have a good day tomorrow. :) I'll be up for a while tonight going to watch a fav. movie after wrestling! ^_^

Gonna call it a nite myself. Played hookie from work today, but I guess I have to go back tomorrow. Have to watch my show CSI:Miami. Catch ya'll on the flip side!

Shady, do you like THIS kitty???

Attachments

• angry_wet_kitty.jpg
    angry_wet_kitty.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 149
That is cute!! I hate giving my cat a bath!! They are some mean critters when wet!!! :p

Night Maj---hope the show is good--I watch CSI on Thurday! Great show

Originally posted by sgbg88@Jan 12 2004, 10:11 PM
That is cute!! I hate giving my cat a bath!! They are some mean critters when wet!!! :p
Why do you have to bathe the cat??

Attachments

• cat_bath.gif
    cat_bath.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 138
We give them to her in the Summer. she's an inside and outside cat. We don't want any little critters getting a free ride

here's what she looks like

Attachments

• Im000038.jpg
    Im000038.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 11
I recognise Luna, and know your hubby likes to torture her (your words fron past posts! ;)

yep still does--but he's getting better with her!!! She only hides half the time when he comes home! :)

Back
Top Bottom