Golf Thread

Happy to see Reed win it, was hoping Rickie could pull it out, but it’s better then Spieth winning IMO

Isn't Patrick Reed the guy that is a proven cheater?

Welcome to U.S. Open week! They return to Shinnecock Hills for the first time since 2004 and for its 5th U.S. Open. Should be a good one.
shinnecock-hills-golf-club-no-16-banner.jpg

Greens look in tough shape.
Been like for the past couple U.S. Opens. The USGA is the worst when it comes to setting up courses. Good news is it doesn’t look like they will “lose” a green this time around, unlike the last time at Shinnecock (2004)

Can't lie , but I was a little bit shocked when I saw this. But honestly, my kind of golf
albeit I would have had a cigar in my hand while chasing down that putt. Got to be
an ESPY in there somewhere.

Can't lie , but I was a little bit shocked when I saw this. But honestly, my kind of golf
albeit I would have had a cigar in my hand while chasing down that putt. Got to be
an ESPY in there somewhere.

First time I watched this, I laughed. Everyone that has played golf on golf that are super fast and having unfair pins has wanted to do this. The way the USGA sets up courses is a joke and makes a mockery of the game. As a diehard golfer (1.5 Handicap), I have no intention of ever being a USGA member. Dumbasses like Mike Davis couldn't break 100 on this thing. I have no problem with what Phil did, only people who take the game too seriously are making a big deal about it

One of the two courses I played on my Glen trip. Mark Twain Golf Course, a 1937 Donald Ross design about 25 minutes south of Watkins Glen. Also played Jack Frost National on the way back which is near Pocono.
9AB5624E-E558-4968-9031-F54AAE600309.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom