Good Bye, Brandon, Greg's son --- sad news

I havent' been in this forum much, I didnt know about this. we've chatted a few times on the Podium the last few years. I really sorry I didnt' come here and read this before, I had no idea.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Happy Birthday Son and Friend, Brandon would have been 22 years old today.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG951280.jpg
IMG951284.jpg

Our thoughts are with you Greg. Brandon's time here may have been brief, but it sounds like he made a positive impact on everybody who had the good fortune of knowing him.

Perfect post, perfect pictures @Greg . Happy belated birthday Brandon. It took me a couple of day's to write this.

I know I'll never personally get to meet you, Greg.

Just know I have a lot of love for you and your wife and just the strength it takes to withstand losing your son. Brandon was and still is a trooper and will live on knowing his mom and dad loved him endlessly. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Brandon was the best. Today three years ago marks a sad day but the way he lived and loved life and people outshines the moment.

He was constantly in a good mood. Some people bring you down with gloom and self pity, Brandon was the opposite. He carried himself with dignity and gave you the impression he was strong and had it good in spite of so many physical battles.
He loved a good laugh and you always walked away in a better mood.I am so proud of him. It was a great time, I would do it all again in a heartbeat and I will.

Back
Top Bottom