Good Bye, Brandon, Greg's son --- sad news

I'm so sorry to hear that Greg, I'm praying for you and your family. :(

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart ... I'll stay there forever."

-- Winnie the Pooh --

Thinking of you and yours tonight.

Greg, I am so sorry for your loss. I was unaware of this thread, and this situation, until today. I just overlooked the thread, my bad, sorry about that too. I am in awe of your strength and grace. Godspeed Brandon.

Greg, I don't have any words. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Thank you for sharing his life with us, he seemed like a helluva young man

Greg,
Like others I don't have the words but please accept condolences from me and my whole family on your loss

I'm so sorry Greg. I didn't look at this until just now. Remember one thing my friend, you gave him the best life he could possibly have. It's tough right now, I know, eventually the tears will turn into smiles and then you will laugh about the things you and your family and Brandon did. Anytime you need to vent you know I'm here for you.

Very very sorry to hear this, god speed to him, and best wishes to you on dealing with this very tough time.

Very sorry to hear, Greg. Brandon sounds like he was an awesome guy. My condolences to you and your family.

2017-05-20 11.36.05.jpg

Thanks again to all for the kind thoughts.
The firemen were his honorary guard at the funeral. They had made Brandon an honorory fireman and given him a firemans uniform a few years ago, rode him in the trucks and the works. They presented the folded flag yesterday after the funeral.

It suited Brandon, he was very patriotic.

We laid him to rest in the uniform.

So sorry to hear of your loss Greg. Looks like heaven has gained another angel. Sounds like you two have made many great memories together that you can hold onto until you meet again.

A soldier all the way to the end and a hero to me.

Fighting the fight, always having a smile on his face, knowing that Brandon lived his life to the fullest and having a great foundation in Mr. and Mrs. Greg. I'm heartbroken that I just found this out as well and much love to the family.

Greg, I just saw this, as well. I am almost speechless. I can't even imagine what you are going through. My son is 23 and the thought of a world without him in it is almost too much to bear. You sound like a great dad who was blessed with an amazing son. God bless you, brother

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for the kind words, I know folks here loved Brandon, there is no way for me to express how much I appreciate that.
Resized_20160801_151522.jpg

^
Brandon in August 2016.
That was him just another day at being happy, the way he lived.
He always knew how to find something to enjoy, and he new how to love life. I will always be amazed of his ability to do that.
That was some kind of charisma to see, that makes me proud of him, and it gives me a smile.

If you don't mind me asking, what will happen to his dog?

If you don't mind me asking, what will happen to his dog?

No problem.
The grandparents are keeping the dog. They have had small dogs and Dakota was for Brandon , he wanted him so it is adjustment for them.

But they are keeping the Dakota out of respect and love for Brandon.
They will be great for the dog, and give him a good home.

No problem.
The grandparents are keeping the dog. They have had small dogs and Dakota was for Brandon , he wanted him so it is adjustment for them.

But they are keeping the Dakota out of respect and love for Brandon.
They will be great for the dog, and give him a good home.

Okay, that's good to hear. :)

Okay, that's good to hear. :)

Brandons Dentists started coming to visit Brandon, they even went to a minor legue baseball game together.

Well the dentist had a golden Retriever that loved Brandon The dog would just follow Brandon around like an old friend. So Brandon wanted one of his own, and he picked Dakota out himself.

Brandons Dentists started coming to visit Brandon, they even went to a minor legue baseball game together.

Well the dentist had a golden Retriever that loved Brandon The dog would just follow Brandon around like an old friend. So Brandon wanted one of his own, and he picked Dakota out himself.

Golden Retrievers are great dogs. They are so gentle and loving. My mom always had Goldens and they are one of the best dogs ever.

Beautiful, Greg.

His aunt and grandmother made them. Tommorow night will be tough, I always bought a crap load of fireworks to do a show for him.
His uncles would help me keep them going for an hour plus long show for him, while I ran around calling out the next shots. It was coordinated to enjoy each event or explosion with no overlaps, but with no long pauses either.
It becamea a tradition and the number of Brandons freinds and cousins, family etc watching grew by the year.

I still have two Artillery shells left, I bought for him last year. Not sure if I will light them up tommorow night, or maybe make the choice to save it for another day.

... Think I will probably save it for another day. It is just to sad

His aunt and grandmother made them. Tommorow night will be tough, I always bought a crap load of fireworks to do a show for him.
His uncles would help me keep them going for an hour plus long show for him, while I ran around calling out the next shots. It was coordinated to enjoy each event or explosion with no overlaps, but with no long pauses either.
It becamea a tradition and the number of Brandons freinds and cousins, family etc watching grew by the year.

I still have two Artillery shells left, I bought for him last year. Not sure if I will light them up tommorow night, or maybe make the choice to save it for another day.

... Think I will probably save it for another day. It is just to sad
God speed to you brother.........

Back
Top Bottom