Got Ebola yet?

Second nurse who tested positive for Ebola flew on Frontier Airlines flight 1143 Cleveland to Dallas on Oct. 13.
CDC asks all 132 passengers on Frontier Airlines flight 1143 Cleveland to Dallas/Fort Worth on October 13 to call 1 800-CDC INFO.
But you can't get it on an airplane:rolleyes:

And she had a fever of 99.5 before the flight.
I was just reading about this and also just watching the news. I know we all tend to joke about this but this is some serious crap going on. The fact that someone that is responsible for others, as this nurse is/was, how could they possibly travel and expose this to others? Unfreakinbelievable.

I was just reading about this and also just watching the news. I know we all tend to joke about this but this is some serious crap going on. The fact that someone that is responsible for others, as this nurse is/was, how could they possibly travel and expose this to others? Unfreakinbelievable.
I know, just can't understand it either...these are the kind of people that are going to spread it out of control.

Probably wanted to get her ass back home before she was isolated. The Jackass.

This was sent to a local radio DJ.

Go on as normal after you have been potentially exposed?? Go ahead and fly back home? Thats the "expert" advice they are being given?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413411991936.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413411991936.jpeg
    201.1 KB · Views: 134
This was sent to a local radio DJ.

Go on as normal after you have been potentially exposed?? Go ahead and fly back home? Thats the "expert" advice they are being given?
That could be from anyone. I sure hope that it was just someone that felt like they were having some fun.

That could be from anyone. I sure hope that it was just someone that felt like they were having some fun.
Yes, I know it could indeed be fake, but the way they seem to be handling this, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it were true.

Please , some scientist somewhere, find a vaccine that prevents any more outbreak of stupidity in Texas...

Shepard Smith said theres nothing to worry about. The guy who didnt finish college and is now currently a failed journalism major who makes $8million a year to read note cards - is telling the world how a deadly disease operates.

:bsflag:

Shepard Smith said theres nothing to worry about. The guy who didnt finish college and is now currently a failed journalism major who makes $8million a year to read note cards - is telling the world how a deadly disease operates.
Sex, right? :confused:

CNN JUST IN: Pentagon to be given authority to call up reservists to deploy to west Africa to fight the #Ebola crisis

Atlanta, it looks like you're next up. Stupidity will be our downfall.....

MORON WITHOUT HAZMAT SUIT: Helps 2nd Ebola Victim Board Plane, Disposes Waste and Then Climbs Aboard

hazmat-300x180.jpg

As news helicopters swarmed over Dallas’ Love Field on Wednesday evening to watch the second U.S. nurse to contract Ebola board a private plane bound for Atlanta, one lone mysterious man stood out from the pack.

Holding a clipboard and directing the transfer, the unidentified man seemed to be the only person on the tarmac without protective clothing, wearing just a button down shirt and slacks.

While Ebola is not an airborne disease, his presence so close to patient Amber Vinson’s medical team sparked fears after he was seen grabbing a container and hazmat trash bag from one of the workers’ in full-protective gear and later boarding the flight.

He then flew with Vinson and the other hazmat-suited medical staff to Atlanta and local television crews spotted him with the stricken nurse as she disembarked at the airport in Georgia to be transferred to Emory University Hospital.

Story here

Great, this is just great.

A Yale student that recently returned from Liberia has been admitted to the Yale-New Haven Hospital with Ebola-like symptoms after university officials and the CDC previously cleared the student.

Read the story here.

Nothing to look @ here folks - Keep moving.....

Yeah, everything is just fine.

Okay, so this article is from the NY Post so take it for what it is worth. The guy may not have had Ebola but the article brings up a good point. These people aren't be screened until after they are getting off the flight? I thought this happened when boarding, except in Cleveland. Whatever, it's just that the entire plane is exposed to this kind of stuff, screened when the land and then sent on their way to their homes, work, schools, supermarkets, movie theaters, etc. They don't have a handle on any of this at all. Incompetence @ every single level. I'd like to think that there is someone out there looking out for us to prevent this from spreading but it all seems to be reaction rather than being proactive. Maybe nothing really comes of all of this and it's just another media feeding frenzy for ratings or maybe there is a big problem that is seemingly out of control and we only know a small part of the story? Who the heck knows?

Ebola ruled out as passenger dies on Nigeria flight to JFK

Back
Top Bottom