Gracie Trotter becomes first female ARCA winner

48c.jpg

It’s a fact. So happy for trotter!

How deegan reacts will be interesting

I mean, a name change doesn’t change the record book. She’s the first sure under the ARCA name. But the second in the series. Still the same history as the K&N West Series.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Watching her post race interview I can't help thinking that she reminds me of a female Chistopher Bell with that big smile.

I mean, a name change doesn’t change the record book. She’s the first sure under the ARCA name. But the second in the series. Still the same history as the K&N West Series.

According to Racing Reference and ARCA, the record book did change.

Both our links say different. As you can see on mine it keeps going back.

You just hate her so you of course wanna take from her.

I’m not the one trying to take a historic accomplishment away from Gracie Trotter here.

I’m not the one trying to take a historic accomplishment away from Gracie Trotter here.

I said she’s the first to win under the ARCA NAME. Just not the first in the series as a whole. So I’m not doing anything. I’m just stating facts.

I said she’s the first to win under the ARCA NAME. Just not the first in the series as a whole. So I’m not doing anything. I’m just stating facts.

You came in with guns blazing because you saw this as a shot on Deegan when it’s not.

You came in with guns blazing because you saw this as a shot on Deegan when it’s not.

Sorry? I just was giving facts.

History doesn’t change because of a name. I also said congrats to her, but I guess you want to over look that. Don’t shock me you would.

Reading Racing Reference as much as I do for crash stats they aren't even sure the series knows exactly what counts as Nascar west and what counts as arca west

Deegan really stunk it up at Memphis. She had a good car and let 3 cars take her to school on the last lap and lose a sure fire top 5.

@AndyMarquisLive have you seen trotter race before this?

Does have have more talnet than deegan? (I know you are not a fan of her due to politics but from a pure racing perspective)

It would be a SHAME if shes passed on ... GO TROTTER!

First is trotter, second is deegan. Both drove for Bill McAnally

trotter.PNG

deegan.PNG

Doesn't fit Andy's agenda. He wants to discredit anything the Deegan's do. I don't like their politics. AT ALL. But this is chickensh!t.
It wasn't his idea, ARCA published a report that said she was the first female winner.
It's still the same series as last year though so I also don't think it makes sense at all.

All three ARCA series have incredibly small fields so I don't really know what her win is worth.

It wasn't his idea, ARCA published a report that said she was the first female winner.
It's still the same series as last year though so I also don't think it makes sense at all.

All three ARCA series have incredibly small fields so I don't really know what her win is worth.

how many people never win an ARCA race?

Back
Top Bottom