Great Clips exercise option to end Kasey Kahne contract early

I think some drivers just do a lot better when they are the main driver for a team. All set ups and r&d are geared to them and their driving style. It's the same reason kk can't at least get close with a JJ setup in the car and a guy like Dale jr cant run on the top 10 with it. I think kk would do better as the top driver for a smaller say 2 car team

Mears won the World 600. Fuel mileage.

But yeah, Kahne has been way more successful than Mears.
Ah, yeah. You're right. My bad. wasn't that race also Kyle Petty's last top 5? All of the top 5 finishers of that race were a feel good story.

I think some drivers just do a lot better when they are the main driver for a team. All set ups and r&d are geared to them and their driving style. It's the same reason kk can't at least get close with a JJ setup in the car and a guy like Dale jr cant run on the top 10 with it. I think kk would do better as the top driver for a smaller say 2 car team

Kasey should go to RCR or Roush replacing Bayne (just IMO, I don't think Bayne is anything very good.

If Vickers can get medical clearance, he could drive for HMS 2018 while Byron develops

Vickers drove for Hendrick in the past and last season while subbing for Stewart he drove very well, add in the fact he has a built in sponsorship it would work

Mears won the World 600. Fuel mileage.

But yeah, Kahne has been way more successful than Mears.

in the win column he has..but when is the last time you saw the Geico car spotlighted? When has the Great Clips car? Ty Dillion gets in the 13 and although it isn't a premium ride, his sponsor exposure this year for his sponsor it light years ahead of wheel holder Casey Mears, and Kasey Kahne. About the only time you see Kasey's car is when he is going into the pits...with so called trouble...again. Dillion isn't wheel holding, he is trying to win a race.

yeah this is how Kasey says **** the haters

Maybe Supercuts will take over. They had lousy drivers

Your statement is clearly fake news

s-l300.jpg

It is bad enough when sponsors say they will remain but as a steep discount but it is just plain sad when they walk away for good.

I wouldn't be surprised if Great Clips doesn't set up a hair clip booth at the events
Great Clips has been the primary sponsor on Clay Millicans top fuel car for the past few years and they have sponsored us for a few races also. They use to bring a trailer and set up a booth at some of the races and give haircuts...but I don't know if they are going to do it next year.

Back
Top Bottom