Haas Making Moves!

I would see the team going on the market and keeping any of the current four drivers rather than putting Custer in another cup car.
Joe Custer is calling the shots.

Noah Gragson can literally buy a charter. I can see him at RCR next year. Especially with Kyle Busch very publicly lobbying to get another team to hire him.

Riley Herbst and Hailie Deegan NXS.

Noah Gragson can literally buy a charter. I can see him at RCR next year. Especially with Kyle Busch very publicly lobbying to get another team to hire him.
Except it's looking like there probably isn't a charter to buy, and how would that work anyway? What would the transaction of a driver selling or leasing a charter to a team he is going work for look like? Finally, where would Kyle go? As dim as his future may look at RCR, what's out there that is better that is actually attainable? Kyle has made a career out of being difficult and problematic. That almost ALWAYS catches up with you at some point, when your cost becomes greater than your benefit.

I thought SHR still had two charters for sale?

-One has been sold to Front Row Motorsports
-One that Hass will keep .

-The remaining two are still on the market? (unless I missed a story or new development)

I thought SHR still had two charters for sale?

-One has been sold to Front Row Motorsports
-One that Hass will keep .

-The remaining two are still on the market? (unless I missed a story or new development)
Assumed the other 2 will go to Trackhouse (as the have 4 drivers looking for cup next year and only 2 charters) and 23XI

Back
Top Bottom