Hahaha nascar.com poll

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Thanks for the correction.........Busch, Winston Cup fan here.:)

Come on Wrangman,It does say general Nascar chat.:D

Yeah.......it does pbunch. You won't catch me talking about IRL, CART or F1 here.......mainly because I know nothing about them.:D I knew modifieds were NASCAR sanctioned.........so is Craftsman Truck. But, I don't have much interest in them either. And I don't talk about them because of that.:D I try to catch ARCA races, but I'm usually working when those races are televised.......other than that you wouldn't catch me talking much.:)

I have the same blueprint Wrangman.I just love those fender bender boys.And I don't know much about all the other round table games.I do know this though,Winston Stock car racing is the one I love the most.:)

DEW, I just read your .... umm... essay (?) on Jimmy Spencer. I agree whole heartedly.

As much as I have griped over the years about Dale's driving tactics, Spencer (very similar) never bothered me that much. Heck, I kinda like the dude, and have said so many times here.

Your take on race fan vs NASCAR racing fan is well put.

OK, this is getting scary. I better say something bad about Junior, or you better slam Ward, or people might think we are starting to get along. :p

Back
Top Bottom