Hambone Wrecked Chastain - Admitted

Like I said, none of this has cost Ross much of anything yet. Wait until he gets taken out while about to win a big race, or gets knocked out of championship contention and THEN see how much he (or Justin Marks) cares. Dale Sr. would have wrecked his ass every week until the message got delivered, ask Geoff Bodine. I say this as somebody that LIKES Ross, but you just shouldn't be able to consistently race like a jackass all the time and get away with it. There HAS to be a price to pay at some point.
Ross is laughing at Denny and you

Reactions: sdj
Dude what are you talking about? You think NASCAR wants drivers admitting they wrecked someone in the day and age of CTE?
Not the Bubba level of stuff, but this....they are okay. They are good with guys spinning each other out when a ****** CAUTION is displayed....until they looked stupid for being okay with it. If they have an issue with it, penalize them for running their mouths before they do it.

Not the Bubba level of stuff, but this....they are okay. They are good with guys spinning each other out when a ****** CAUTION is displayed....until they looked stupid for being okay with it. If they have an issue with it, penalize them for running their mouths before they do it.

NASCAR isn't okay with this though.

They penalized Noah Gragson for deliberately wrecking someone last year. They penalized William Byron for deliberately wrecking someone. They suspended Bubba Wallace for deliberately wrecking someone.

The Hamlin/Chastain incident genuinely looked like a racing deal until Denny Hamlin got on his show and ran his mouth.

NASCAR isn't okay with this though.

They penalized Noah Gragson for deliberately wrecking someone last year. They penalized William Byron for deliberately wrecking someone. They suspended Bubba Wallace for deliberately wrecking someone.

The Hamlin/Chastain incident genuinely looked like a racing deal until Denny Hamlin got on his show and ran his mouth.
Exactly. He's an idiot.

Take the blinders off man. He wrecked people, he deserves a few.
Thats not the issue, you dont go on radio and admit you did something thats against the rules. Its DUMB. He deserves everything he gets.

Reactions: sdj
Thats not the issue, you dont go on radio and admit you did something thats against the rules. Its DUMB. He deserves everything he gets.
Yeah. That’s not what I’m talking about. He said no one owes Ross, and I disagreed. Keep up with the conversation.

Yeah. That’s not what I’m talking about. He said no one owes Ross, and I disagreed. Keep up with the conversation.
Hold on a sec, I was just commenting and didnt say a cross word to you and you come at me with this?

Hold on a sec, I was just commenting and didnt say a cross word to you and you come at me with this?
All I said was keep up with the conversation. What you said had no baring on what I was saying. I didn’t say Denny shouldn’t be in trouble. I didn’t say anything about what he said on his show. I said drivers do owe Ross. That’s it. So your comment made zero sense in what was being talked about in said convo.

All I said was keep up with the conversation. What you said had no baring on what I was saying. I didn’t say Denny shouldn’t be in trouble. I didn’t say anything about what he said on his show. I said drivers do owe Ross. That’s it. So your comment made zero sense in what was being talked about in said convo.
It makes complete sense, you just cant comprehend it

Denny heading into the corner with Ross on the outside
c57c5b11245c16c5401ab8b8497ff54d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I can't stand Denny but penalizing him was bull****.
If you want a bunch of robots talking pc answers from a script, this is how you get it. Drivers who can't speak the truth and cannot police themselves on the track make for a boring series.

Denny man. Come on man you admitted it bro.

How can he say there was no manipulation of the race? He ran into a guy, which resulted in him losing a bunch of spots. Seriously dude just put the shovel down

Denny is a professional troll and crybaby who gained a fanbase last year among online NASCAR fans (on places like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit) when he started bitching about the Next Gen car and the sanctioning body. No one hates NASCAR more than its fans and Denny’s constant bitching earned him a fanbase among that sect.

Denny is a professional troll and crybaby who gained a fanbase last year among online NASCAR fans (on places like Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit) when he started bitching about the Next Gen car and the sanctioning body. No one hates NASCAR more than its fans and Denny’s constant bitching earned him a fanbase among that sect.
He has a fanbase?

LMAO at you blaze. I got it you hate the guy, and everyone else that races is a saint, got it.
Nah. I don’t hate the guy. I don’t hate anyone. I actually wanna see him do good. But I actually call out people I like when they drive like an ass. When Chase ran Joey into the wall at Bristol, I said he’s an idiot and Joey owes him one. Same when Chase caused the big one a couple years back, said he was an idiot and made a bad block. It’s okay to call your favorites out when they overdrive and wreck someone. Doesn’t make you less of a fan.

Back
Top Bottom