Happy Daytona Day!

Just did the Sunday Brunch at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi Mississippi, eggs with cheese grits and fried pork chop then pancakes and bacon mmm mmmm. I am set to go into gallbladder surgery

I kid.

Just replenished the beer/munchie inventory, currently bumping Stiff Upper Lip by AC/DC. I've just finished my third cup of coffee. Needless to say, I'm pretty ****** pumped.

:headbang:

Chris Myers said what I've been saying forever: The Superbowl is the Daytona 500 of football. ;)

Good to see Mikey is pumped up for the race. Wouldn't it be something if he somehow got through the wrecks and Ole DW could announce his last win in his last race?

(I do realize the odds of that happening are about the same as me winning an Oscar tonight)

Lady Gaga and Lady Antebellum have announced they will collaborate on an album. Selections will include 'Lady Marmalade', 'Lay, Lady, Lay', 'She's a Lady', 'If I Were a Carpenter (and You Were a Lady)', 'Lady Writer (on the TV)', 'Lady Blue', 'LA Lady', 'Green-Eyed Lady', and 'The Lady is a Tramp'.

The album will be tentatively titled, 'Ladies Sing the Blues'.

By the way, what brought them up in the first place? :blink:

Last edited:
My vote for pre race would have been for Lynyrd Skynyrd

I mention ... and it gets deleted ? Really!
Learn from the experience. Expect your repetition to go the way of the dodo, too.

Please don't play the 'censorship!' card. There is no right to freedom of expression on a private forum.

I had 59 Monster Energy drinks in honor of the 59th Daytona 500 for breakfast.
I had my first 16 oz. Monster.

For those who have never had one,
it taste like a pack of sweet tarts crushed up
and dumped in a tonic water.

Back
Top Bottom