Harvick has the momentum!

Cool link! The new package sucks at Phoenix and really took away any advantage Harvick had there or he scoots around the bottom and thrashes everyone.
The package takes away advantages drivers with better hand - feel coordination have.

Fortunately Harvick is still good enough and that race team is really solid that he doesn't need to rely on skill as much.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Does this mean the 3 guys in the other cars are disadvantaged? Because they have to rely more on skill?

Don’t overthink it.

Denny Hamlin just seems destined to win it all this year. It's seemed that way since Daytona too.

I'd like to see Harvick or Kyle win it all because I think they deserve to be multi-time Cup champions. Harvick's been robbed by the Chase and playoffs multiple times, and Kyle doesn't deserve to go down in history with an asterisk next to only one championship.

Denny Hamlin just seems destined to win it all this year. It's seemed that way since Daytona too.

I'd like to see Harvick or Kyle win it all because I think they deserve to be multi-time Cup champions. Harvick's been robbed by the Chase and playoffs multiple times, and Kyle doesn't deserve to go down in history with an asterisk next to only one championship.

Is that just a feeling about Denny? I don't understand this narrative that hes more deserving than the other three that most seem to be pushing. I feel all four have had championship seasons regardless of the format. Not trying to be combative by the way.

Reactions: sdj

Yeah I agree I'd like to see a multi time champion sooner than later.

Is that just a feeling about Denny? I don't understand this narrative that hes more deserving than the other three that most seem to be pushing. I feel all four have had championship seasons regardless of the format. Not trying to be combative by the way.

Every time he's down and out, he gets a win that re-ignites his season. There's just something about it this year, it's almost like it's meant to be for Denny Hamlin.

Harvick getting swarmed by JGR vermin on a late race Restart puts him at a big disadvantage.

Kyle Busch is the wild card. I don't think he's real happy about having to push Hamlin to the win in the 500, knowing Hamlin would have never done the same. I don't think he'll "get in line" and give up a championship for Hamlin if there's a proverbial team directive.

It’s so hard to root for Harvick but being the lone Ford, I guess he’s the guy. Truex wouldn’t be bad though except for the Yoda. Oh well.

Sure he does.

Reactions: sdj
Just checked.
Have you thought about a move to BC? :eek:
My friend left yesterday. He is driving to London then flying to BC to visit family.
I have to stay here and plow snow for all my neighbors. 3rd time out was today.

What are you smokin? :D
You are missing my point. My point is that Harvick's talent doesn't shine as much with this package as it has in previous packages / cars

Agreed about all 3. Kyle won't win 1 title. He's good enough to be a 2-3 time champion.

Truex was destined to win last year

Kyle Busch won the 2018 title. He scored the most points.

Did you present Kyle Busch with the Larsonfan1995 2018 Title Trophy in a recorded ceremony?

I'd love to watch that, as I'm avoiding most NASCAR Championship Week nonsense, especially the JGR sisters on their New York shopping adventure...

Did you present Kyle Busch with the Larsonfan1995 2018 Title Trophy in a recorded ceremony?

I'd love to watch that, as I'm avoiding most NASCAR Championship Week nonsense, especially the JGR sisters on their New York shopping adventure...

We're in for a great points battle this weekend. 5 drivers are still mathematically eligible!
Logano 1285
Harvick 1279
Busch 1272
Truex 1256
Hamlin 1254

NASCAR needs to ensure that either the 4 or the 19 wins this Sunday. If they don’t, the sport will most certainly lose another 20% of the already very small fan base.

Kyle Busch won the 2018 title. He scored the most points.
Maybe I jumped into another timeline where the old system matters ! But the one I remember was Joey Logano passing him and winning the title in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom