Has Denny Hamlin (at age 38) gained a step?

Did Ol' Hambone get a DR's permission to act a fool like this?
He better be careful not to aggravate that shoulder surgery!

Mother of God. Lol

Seems to lack energy and artistic commitment. Should've gone all in and hired Weird Al to make a musical "tribute" to Coach Joe. Maybe grab a Grammy for JGR in the process.

I am extremely disappointed this video did not get released on Friday like they promised, I had cleared my entire schedule in anticipation and was waiting all day long yesterday. Millions of others have voiced their displeasure as well. Unfortunately this will seriously affect Ole Coach Joe's rise up the country hit list charts. The CMA's were reportedly going to provide an exclusive coverage alliance but the price has now unexpectedly tripled, that's the dirty dirty music business for you. Such a shame, what could have been.

I'm disappointed that you're disappointed. :D

But I'm grateful they went country, and not a team urban rap video. Maybe need to hire a line dancing choreographer (Austin Dillon?) next time...

Pre-emptive bump for one of the forums favorite's.

El_u2NMX0AA_Qmm

Can't think of any driver more laser-focused than Denny. Impatient? Oh yeah.

Remember, NASAR was here before you, and it will be here....never mind.....we're going to Le Mans!

Denny Hamlin gets hammered for a lot of things he has said. It often like when one of the kids who isn't as cool as some other kids are talking treatment and I have to admit he is an easy target at times.

I will be surprised if Nascar doesn't hammer him with some shut up fines as well this week if not already. But he has a legitimate gripe about the Allstar race blown window net call.

What experience does Hamlin have about running a business? Does he even have or has he ever owned a lower tier team? What experience does Jordan have? They have an affiliate agreement with JGR. How many long time affiliates does JGR have? Anybody see any problems here? Hamlin goes to Nascar, we need more money or else lol.

What experience does Hamlin have about running a business? Does he even have or has he ever owned a lower tier team? What experience does Jordan have? They have an affiliate agreement with JGR. How many long time affiliates does JGR have? Anybody see any problems here? Hamlin goes to Nascar, we need more money or else lol.
Hamlin/Jordan just another way to get around the 4 car limit for JGR. Essentially the brothers Busch are teammates. Kurt is probably as valuable a resource as Denny and Kyle. And who’s going to accuse MJ of being less than a silent partner/money source?

Hamlin/Jordan just another way to get around the 4 car limit for JGR. Essentially the brothers Busch are teammates. Kurt is probably as valuable a resource as Denny and Kyle. And who’s going to accuse MJ of being less than a silent partner/money source?
It isn't a way to get around the 4 car limit. Jordan and Hamlin own the team, and as far as I can tell, neither have any experience with running a business. much less a Nascar team. Hamlin says he needs more money or else they won't expand. At the same time, other teams are being formed or expanding, buying charters and competing, and none of them are complaining. I thought when they formed it was shakey at best. I think Jordan thought Hamlin knew what he was doing when he invested in forming the team. Time will tell, but it doesn't look that great to be railing you grievences publicly about Nascar

The racetrack or the state?

I'm not at all a fan of the current configuration of the track. The previous layout to me was the best for both NASCAR and Indycar. I felt like both put on pretty damn good shows, and I'm not sure what the motivation was to try and change it. Now that they have changed it, I'm of the opinion that the track is pretty much ruined unfortunately.

It isn't a way to get around the 4 car limit. Jordan and Hamlin own the team, and as far as I can tell, neither have any experience with running a business. much less a Nascar team. Hamlin says he needs more money or else they won't expand. At the same time, other teams are being formed or expanding, buying charters and competing, and none of them are complaining. I thought when they formed it was shakey at best. I think Jordan thought Hamlin knew what he was doing when he invested in forming the team. Time will tell, but it doesn't look that great to be railing you grievences publicly about Nascar
They’re not doing bad. 2 wins in 2 years. Both in fast cars, not flukey. And the reason they are doing well, IMO, is that thy are basically JGR teams. Like the 78 used to be.

They have a **** ton more money than you, and hire the right people. You need to run a business. They don't, and aren't. Your JGR running the affiliates out of business thing is old. Find me a quote from Barney that backs your babble. You can't. Goodnight.

The single most comprehensive load of crap you have ever posted. Congrats.You are attacking Michael ****** Jordan as a businessman? Who else has ever done that? 23IX is just fine, and will be here for the long haul....but that won't stop your endless loop of crap. Michael. Jordan. Wow.

They have a **** ton more money than you, and hire the right people. You need to run a business. They don't, and aren't. Your JGR running the affiliates out of business thing is old. Find me a quote from Barney that backs your babble. You can't. Goodnight.
Your just spewing vile nonsense, answer the questions. They are posted up there in plain english

Back
Top Bottom