Has Kevin Harvick (at age 43) Lost A Step?

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
I need to dig up the Chase Elliott thread where you were oozing about the guy and how you were a newfound fan. Or when you said the same thing about Kyle Busch being the goat. Flip flopping at its finest.

And trust me, he can beat Larson at Phoenix. Everyone on here that automatically assumes that's not possible is setting themselves up for an offseason of tears. And at this point I really hope it happens cause holy ****, the people that don't like Chase are more concerned about the results of Larson vs. Chase than Chase himself is.

I like Chase, I'm here to dunk on his fans and NASCAR.

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
Yeah, that’s not my job. I’m not on the team, I can’t do anything to beat Larson. So as a fan of Chase, I think being concerned about Harvick is understandable.

I don't think Harvick will do anything but, if he does, the penalty better be the same as it was for Kenseth. Two races. Meaning no Daytona.

But they better give him a waiver for the playoffs since they've done that in the past for suspensions. Which they shouldn't do.

jaqua19

Team Owner
Anyone winning a race or a championship besides Chase Elliott is a disappointment. That's called being a fan and that's the way I watch sports. I root for one guy just like I root for one team in every other league. Sure there's other drivers I "like" just as general human beings and what they bring to the sport, but that's where it ends. Sue me.
That's a pigeon holed kind of fandom. But if that's what does it for ya, I won't give you any more of a hard time.

I'm pulling for Larson, and naturally would be disappointed if he didn't get it done.

But a Hamlin, Blaney, or Chase win I could get behind. Different strokes for different folks.

Didn't mean to come at ya so agressively.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
"Obviously, performance-wise, from a speed standpoint, we haven’t been where we wanted to be this year, but in the end, this is probably the best year we have had as a group to make something out of the year," he said.

"When you look at the other two columns [besides wins], it looks better than most columns in the field. That’s a huge credit to the race team and the things that we’ve been able to accomplish together."

Snappy D

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
I honestly could see him signing a short 2 year contract after his one is up in 2023. He still is at the top of his game, I kind of think Ford let him down this year. Seems all the Ford's were behind. I am eager to see how Harv does in the new car.

Top Bottom