Hello everyone! I'm new!

W

womthing

Just wanted to say hi! I'm already a member at thatsracin.com so if any of you belong over there you may already know me! I live in Ohio and I'm a Mark Martin fan. I'm definitely not a driver basher! :) Look forward to getting to know you all!

Originally posted by womthing@Oct 20 2004, 09:03 AM
Just wanted to say hi! I'm already a member at thatsracin.com so if any of you belong over there you may already know me! I live in Ohio and I'm a Mark Martin fan. I'm definitely not a driver basher! :) Look forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome! I look forward to chattin' w/ ya!

Welcome Womthing! I am also from Ohio. Not that I want to admit that lately the way the Buckeyes have been playing! ^_^ Being from Ohio you have to have better taste than Mark Martin! :p (kidding) Enjoy the forum.

welcomeani.gif
Hope to see you around!

Thanks Jr! Nice avatar too! My hubby is a huge Jr fan-loved his daddy too. I might drag his butt over here to meet some new folks!

Originally posted by womthing@Oct 20 2004, 09:16 AM
Thanks Jr! Nice avatar too! My hubby is a huge Jr fan-loved his daddy too. I might drag his butt over here to meet some new folks!
Anytime! Thanks, you have a pretty hot avatar too! Bring him over, the more the merrier!

Originally posted by womthing@Oct 20 2004, 09:16 AM
Tell 97forever you like his avatar too, because we all like it so well.
lolabove.gif
We think it fits him pretty well too, don't you?

And welcome to our boards.
welcome.gif

And ignore Bill Murray above me there, WT..(He's one of THEM ;) ) And what part of Buckeye central, by the way? If you dont mind my asking. :)

Let me just say hello and welcome to you wom.

Now I would like to explain 97's avatar.Our old buddy 97 is quite the Kurt Busch fan. He wanted an avatar that looked like what Kurt sees in his rear view mirror every time he looks up. I think he made a wise choice.

See? It's really simple when you think about it...

Welcome to the board. Now sit down, speak up, and strap yourself in. :lol:

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Oct 20 2004, 11:20 AM

Now I would like to explain 97's avatar.Our old buddy 97 is quite the Kurt Busch fan. He wanted an avatar that looked like what Kurt sees in his rear view mirror every time he looks up. I think he made a wise choice.

But the reason that he has that avatar is quite simply because Kurt didn't see that in his rear view mirror Saturday night.
rockon.gif

WELCOME..nice to have you here........ :cheers: :waver:

Attachments

• welcome_sign.gif
    welcome_sign.gif
    5.6 KB · Views: 166

Why yes it is rather simple, isn't it? ^_^ ^_^ Thank you, EMP! :cheers:

Hey wom .... welcome to the board !!!!!

Have fun and join in !!!!!!

Glad you are with us !!!!! :bounce:

Welcome WOM. To be from thatsracing and not a driver basher. You must be very lonely there. :lol: . Make yourself right at home. :cheers:

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 20 2004, 09:41 AM
And ignore Bill Murray above me there, WT..(He's one of THEM ;) ) And what part of Buckeye central, by the way? If you dont mind my asking. :)
We live near Youngstown about 20 min. from the Pa border. We moved here about 7 years ago I think. Originally I'm from a little town near Wooster and my hubby is from Ashland.

Originally posted by Gollum@Oct 20 2004, 05:57 PM
Welcome WOM. To be from thatsracing and not a driver basher. You must be very lonely there. :lol: . Make yourself right at home. :cheers:
LMAO!! Ah I seen you are familiar with the place! I try to stay out of the bashing that goes on over there. Makes it alot less fun. We did have the good fortune of meeting some of the cooler members at Dover and Talladega this year so I can say that not all of them are bad...but some of them are REAL bad!

LOL! Too funny!

Originally posted by WideOpenPhoto@Oct 20 2004, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the board. Now sit down, speak up, and strap yourself in. :lol:
I have my Hans device ready at all times! :)

Originally posted by womthing+Oct 21 2004, 08:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (womthing @ Oct 21 2004, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gollum@Oct 20 2004, 05:57 PM
LMAO!! Ah I seen you are familiar with the place! I try to stay out of the bashing that goes on over there. Makes it alot less fun. We did have the good fortune of meeting some of the cooler members at Dover and Talladega this year so I can say that not all of them are bad...but some of them are REAL bad! [/b][/quote]
Carefull youg Lady. I think I'm considered "bad" here because I call nsacar out on the carpet when I think it is an obvious call.

PS. If it doesn't stop raining around here, we'll be going to MIR with a completely green tune-up package.....

Originally posted by Windsor377@Oct 21 2004, 08:15 PM
Carefull youg Lady. I think I'm considered "bad" here because I call nsacar out on the carpet when I think it is an obvious call.

PS. If it doesn't stop raining around here, we'll be going to MIR with a completely green tune-up package.....
Oh my GOSH!!!! What were the chances that one of my all time favorite people in the whole world would end up being a member here too!!!! What a great surprise!!
I peeked down at the "corner" and I didn't see you there so you must not be too bad! LOL!

And as far as you going to MIS with a green tune up package, I'm totally not worried! I'm sure when you light that bad boy up, your efforts will be well rewarded! Just remember, it's not NASCAR so DON'T TURN LEFT!!!! And don't red-light! Red-lighting is so embarrassing! :)

MSG promised me that next season we are coming to see you at the drag races. I can't wait!

wom, don't let Windsor give you the wrong impression. He isn't one of the 'bad' ones, as you looked in 'The Corner' and didn't find him there! :lol: He always brings some very interesting view points to light, and though some might not always agree it does make them go.....................hmmmmmmmm!

Again, welcome! Glad to have you here.

I've never considered Windsor a 'bad' guy either. I reserve that for Bow and Fergy. Look at this hideous avatar they stuck me with. :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 22 2004, 09:00 AM
I've never considered Windsor a 'bad' guy either. I reserve that for Bow and Fergy. Look at this hideous avatar they stuck me with. :lol:
I'm starting to get used to it 97... :p

Hey wom, WELCOME!!!! I think you'll really enjoy it here! I still am a member at TR but haven't posted there in a LOOOOONG time. Much nicer people here!

I'm the resident Kat and I rarely hiss or claw :D

Attachments

• Big_Kitty_Grin_not_with_teeth.jpg
    Big_Kitty_Grin_not_with_teeth.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 112
Originally posted by womthing+Oct 22 2004, 06:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (womthing @ Oct 22 2004, 06:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Windsor377@Oct 21 2004, 08:15 PM
Carefull youg Lady.&nbsp; I think I'm considered "bad" here because I call nsacar out on the carpet when I think it is an obvious call.

PS.&nbsp; If it doesn't stop raining around here, we'll be going to MIR with a completely green tune-up package.....
Oh my GOSH!!!! What were the chances that one of my all time favorite people in the whole world would end up being a member here too!!!! What a great surprise!!
I peeked down at the "corner" and I didn't see you there so you must not be too bad! LOL!

And as far as you going to MIS with a green tune up package, I'm totally not worried! I'm sure when you light that bad boy up, your efforts will be well rewarded! Just remember, it's not NASCAR so DON'T TURN LEFT!!!! And don't red-light! Red-lighting is so embarrassing! :)

MSG promised me that next season we are coming to see you at the drag races. I can't wait! [/b][/quote]
Hey! That would be WAY cool! We've got the choice of the MSRA for local flavor, or maybe a trip to Bowling Green (KY) or Oralndo for some hot Door Slammer action!

Old ignition controller back in. No time to baseline the new system and it's variables.....we'll be OK, but still not able to turn up the wick like I'd like.

And be sure to check out the Drag Race area here. Nate and I have some pretty good stuff posted. Especially the "sticky" stuff:

http://www.racing-forums.com/bbs/index.php?showforum=84

Originally posted by majestyx@Oct 22 2004, 08:51 AM
wom, don't let Windsor give you the wrong impression. He isn't one of the 'bad' ones, as you looked in 'The Corner' and didn't find him there! :lol: He always brings some very interesting view points to light, and though some might not always agree it does make them go.....................hmmmmmmmm!

Again, welcome! Glad to have you here.
Wom is racer based! So is MSG! They are very good people and will state what is on their minds!

...PS. Please, don't mistake my anger over stupid rules open "bashing". When sanctioning body makes a stupid decision in my mind, I have a pretty good idea what it will do to the teams and what the outcome will be (note Booty Barkers comments regarding the gear and tranny rule. I think they about matched mine word for word) I will pour on the coals. Recently, there have been a lot of stupid rules....thus a lot of coals being poured....

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 22 2004, 09:00 AM
Cool!...PS, Wom has Ford roots!

Back
Top Bottom