Hendrick $3 million on corvette?

I think this thread is another RF sucess story.
The all wise counsel of RF elders will faithfully call out wayward Nascar personal and get them back to focusing on the important stuff when it needed.

I am so sorry we had to shame Rick and get his mind off his toys and back to what matters.
But he has another trophy due to the tough love.
I hope he appreciates it
Sometimes it is tough to carry out it out, thank God we were on our game.

We owe it all to ourselves.
The integrity and courage to call out a successful intervention for Rick also demands that we set our humility aside for a moment or a year and admit to what we have accomplished.
It is all for the intellectual integrity.

I think this thread is another RF sucess story.
The all wise counsel of RF elders will faithfully call out wayward Nascar personal and get them back to focusing on the important stuff when it needed.

I am so sorry we had to shame Rick and get his mind off his toys and back to what matters.
But he has another trophy due to the tough love.
I hope he appreciates it
Sometimes it is tough to carry out it out, thank God we were on our game.
We have Rick some tough love

How many people are celebrating the donation of Jeff Gordon and Chase Elliot the Ford Motor Co. made to Nascar racing on behalf of HMS?

How many people are celebrating the donation of Jeff Gordon and Chase Elliot the Ford Motor Co. made to Nascar racing on behalf of HMS?
I am! There was no room at the Penske Inn, and Chase was spared the punishment of driving for Roush!

Back
Top Bottom