Hendrick #51 Deal

I'm still not sure how KuBu moving to the #51 will result in a more proven product as far as engines are concerned. Haven't Gordon and Johnson proven that over the past 16 or so years?

I'm still not sure how KuBu moving to the #51 will result in a more proven product as far as engines are concerned. Haven't Gordon and Johnson proven that over the past 16 or so years?

Read the thread from the beginning.

I have read it from the beginning - several times, in fact, and still don't see anything other than speculation.

You missed something, because Rick talks about engine choices that Finch has made in the past and how those choices may be different with Kurt driving.

I have read it from the beginning - several times, in fact, and still don't see anything other than speculation.

OK, in the first post of this thread "Now that Kurt Busch, the 2004 Cup champion, has joined the #51 team, Hendrick said the change could result in a move to a more proven product as far as engines are concerned"

FIRST POST!

Or are you talking about how reliable the engines are over all?

In that case, this will be an advantage to HMS because they will have another big time power planet out there with a tuner paying attention to the details, the details will be brought back to HMS headquarters where other tuners will learn from the tuner of the #51. Bam, there it is.

I hope I answered that one.

When Smoke became a partner with Haas, he also became half-owner of the state-of-the-art pull-down rig that Haas owned. And now, I would guess that HMS has access to that rig...

When Smoke became a partner with Haas, he also became half-owner of the state-of-the-art pull-down rig that Haas owned. And now, I would guess that HMS has access to that rig...

I thought anyone with the cash had access to that rig. They talk a lot about data security for their customers.

51 was getting R&D engines, will get production race engines now

Back
Top Bottom